Riding during stay at home order. | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding during stay at home order.

A bit of a tangent, since we talkin bout baller relativism, if you take your old indian dad with you while buying a motorcycle, and he annoys the **** out of the sales person, you might get a hell of a deal on a new bike.

Just a theory I want to try out. His old school indian haggling is so annoying

30k ft is just bragging rights. Punching a hole in the sky for that length of time would actually be kinda boring. Especially having to wear oxygen, etc. All my best jumps were from 10.5 with some good friends.
i bet the plane ride was roomier..jesus.

A bit of a tangent, since we talkin bout baller relativism, if you take your old indian dad with you while buying a motorcycle, and he annoys the **** out of the sales person, you might get a hell of a deal on a new bike.

i ran amuck of this in Africa. Wife being CBC has a degree in haggling. We were in Victoria Falls looking at knick-knacks and she was doing her thing, i was soooo bored. Eventually i just waded in and tried to make a deal. She was SUPER upset with me, i ruined 10 minutes of negotiations over $20.

?‍♂️

Now i just go find something interesting to stare at.

i ran amuck of this in Africa. Wife being CBC has a degree in haggling. We were in Victoria Falls looking at knick-knacks and she was doing her thing, i was soooo bored. Eventually i just waded in and tried to make a deal. She was SUPER upset with me, i ruined 10 minutes of negotiations over $20.

?‍♂️

Now i just go find something interesting to stare at.

Lol!

I gotta ask, what does CBC mean in this instance?

That was my guess. What were the other options?

I added “in this instance” as I was trying to avoid smart ***** saying things like Canadian Broadcasting Corporation or something.

I have honestly never heard this acronym used for this meaning and wanted to ask for edu-macational purposes.

I guess that makes my wife a CBF (Canadian Born Filipino)

I hope you signed DNR before jumping on a bike?
yes and I put on a diaper and put my fake teeth in too.
Pretty sure you can’t have a DNR unless you are very close to death or very old.
Give up the drama would ya? More unhealthy slobs are filling up the hospitals every day , not motorcycle riders ,even when there isn’t a pandemic so get over it. Are you telling people to lose weight , stop smoking and eat properly so they don’t take a bed from a COVID patient?

yes and I put on a diaper and put my fake teeth in too.
Pretty sure you can’t have a DNR unless you are very close to death or very old.
Give up the drama would ya? More unhealthy slobs are filling up the hospitals every day , not motorcycle riders ,even when there isn’t a pandemic so get over it. Are you telling people to lose weight , stop smoking and eat properly so they don’t take a bed from a COVID patient?
You can.

Go and fill one. Don’t let paramedics intervene the nature‘s course.

Only works on REs.

Nature has always let the weak die in order to strengthen the species. We keep people alive way too long as evidenced by all the old age homes and LTC homes in Canada, we also weaken the human race with all the forced pregnancies with IVF ..... . I for one have no interest in eating pudding, staring at the tv and crapping my pants in my last years.... Hope they legalize euthanasia fully or I guess my .45 will have to do
Are you on CGN? I swear I recognize your name or something on there?

Back
Top Bottom