Rider's choice for first set of gear | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider's choice for first set of gear

I called a few moments ago on the phone they picked up and where helpful. Maybe i'll give them a shot sometime if they have something I need.

that pic proves you know nothing about the CORRECT fit of a suit
dont promote that company, "YOU" dont own a Velocity suit
that suit is unsafe
too loose and baggy

The suit is comfortable and all the armour is where it's supposed to be. The custom jacket I ordered is a perfect fit and it comes with an amazing water/wind proof hood that fits under the helmet. That hood is amazing for keeping your head warm and wind noise non existent. I am very happy with my purchase and amazing customer service.
Thanks Jimmy!

Xtina

^If a suit is loose and baggy, the armour will shift. Also, in a slide, you can end up with abrasions inside from the leather being too loose and rubbing against skin. A well fitted 1-piece should be like a second skin, only having enough extra to bend your knees and elbows. A bit extra in the bum will happen from stretching as its worn. One should NOT be able to stand up straight in a properly fitted 1-piece, either. It should force your body into a slightly hunched position and roll your shoulders slightly forward.

Here's mine. It fits perfectly except that it's slightly long in the torso because it allows me to stand up straight. Otherwise, it fits like a second skin just as it should. And after 'crash testing' it twice, I can say it's pretty damn close to perfect:

rrp9ts.jpg

Because I'm silly and my dog likes to get in my pics :) :

ajnqqh.jpg

She can always get it altered by Bickle if she wants. What she has now is still better than wearing jeans and just the jacket. You lucked out in getting an off the shelf suit that fits that well. I ended up getting custom pants from velocity and had my jacket altered a bit to fit perfect and put the 360 zipper in an it all fits really snug.

She can always get it altered by Bickle if she wants. What she has now is still better than wearing jeans and just the jacket. You lucked out in getting an off the shelf suit that fits that well. I ended up getting custom pants from velocity and had my jacket altered a bit to fit perfect and put the 360 zipper in an it all fits really snug.

I was explaining to her how a suit should fit, and why having it well fitted is important.

I'm not saying Rafiki isn't a nice person, and she very well might be lovely to be around, but maybe I've been treated differently because I went in there with a different disposition and expectation surrounding gear quality and what I would end up spending? I'm just throwing that out there as a possibility...

My gosh you just keep posting and posting and posting and posting........and making so many friends while you are at it.

OK we get it, you love RC, they just love you and you've bought soooo much.

And now your an expert on gear, fitment and crashing. Your going to have to show the rest of us ladies how it's done !

I'm surprised you didn't suggest rafiki911 is a hooters girl like you did pepper.

My gosh you just keep posting and posting and posting and posting........and making so many friends while you are at it.

OK we get it, you love RC, they just love you and you've bought soooo much.

And now your an expert on gear, fitment and crashing. Your going to have to show the rest of us ladies how it's done !

I'm surprised you didn't suggest rafiki911 is a hooters girl like you did pepper.

Why are you so angry?
Had a bad experience with RC in the past or what?

Apparently you don't remember meeting me, or the other people you've insulted on this site.

So please continue to post 75 more times (or more) today enlightening everyone with your wealth of wisdom.

For the record, there's nothing wrong with Hooters waitresses :)

Apparently you don't remember meeting me, or the other people you've insulted on this site.

So please continue to post 75 more times (or more) today enlightening everyone with your wealth of wisdom.

If you're the nice woman I met at Calabogie with the kick-*** CBR, then I have no idea why you're taking issue with me now all of a sudden. If you're not her, then I have no idea who you are.

Seems to me you don't understand Internet sarcasm. RE: the working at Hooters joke I said to your friend.

This is exactly why most of my friends are male. You can joke around back and forth and no one gets butt hurt about it.

You're mistaken Stormcat for Rafiki911...

Very funny, I don't go out of my way to insult people or claim to know everything.
Not insulting you, just stating the obvious, that's all...

In regards to Stormcat, I think I learned a thing or two from her posts in this thread.
I don't think she's claiming to know everything, she's just experienced a few things and I can appreciate the fact that she's sharing it with us so we know what to look for or what to expect.

I know, I'm not the one that had an issue. Its also ovbious that the other girl is talking about other threads as well. Stormcat has been pretty good in this thread. Also, a lot of her bad posts in other threads have been deleted. Stormcat there is a difference between joking with your guy friends and joking with girls you don't know over the internet... I, like you usually get along better with men, I work in a male dominated profession, but I've met a lot of ladies off of this site and they arnt your typical chicks. I get along with most of them. So maybe instead of jumping all over us and putting us into one girly hooters lump, why not try to get to know us?
Not insulting you, just stating the obvious, that's all... In regards to Stormcat, I think I learned a thing or two from her posts in this thread.I don't think she's claiming to know everything, she's just experienced a few things and I can appreciate the fact that she's sharing it with us so we know what to look for or what to expect.

Last edited:
I think you all need to kiss and make up..........i'll be there with the camera

JK...lol

I picked up a few things at RC today, nothing expensive. The three people working all said hello when I walked in. The owner asked me about my bike. I looked around for a bit without being badgered and after a few minutes someone asked if I needed help. Chatted a bit more, paid less than I would have at a few other shops I've been to and left happy.

I do have a nice *** though, maybe that was it. :D

Back
Top Bottom