Rider's choice for first set of gear | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider's choice for first set of gear

Recently I was at Rider's Choice for the very 1st time with a friend on a Saturday. Rew (spelling) (store manager?) could not have been more helpful, informative, patient and accommodating. I have not purchased anything from there yet but have my eye on a few things in the near future. I spoke with him at the recent bike show with the same results. Might go there tomorrow, not sure.

Again, weird. When I was 1-piece suit shopping, they told me to get on the bike on the showroom floor to see how the suits felt when tucked. I spent a lot of time on that bike until I found the perfect suit.

And when I was shopping, I had forgotten my compression UA so they opened up packages of their P.U.G brand for me to use. That was really nice of them.

awwww... RC <3... NOT.

You are one of the few exceptions storm.

...and price ain't the issue, it's the cocky and condescending attitude that people experience when they walk in there. I pay an arm and a leg every time I go get my Audi serviced at the dealer. However, I go back because I pay for premo service and get all around premo service which includes great customer service. If I just got top of the line OEM parts but a **** attitude from my dealer, do you think I woud continue to go there?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom