ride...ride...ride! don't ever stop! | GTAMotorcycle.com

ride...ride...ride! don't ever stop!

anth1414

Site Supporter
you see, i sold my bike and stopped riding last summer (after a crash)

the grown up in me tells me, not to buy another one YET.
to be more responsible and do other things with my cash.

the kid in me wants to go and buy another one this very second.

every time you all pass by me i salivate.
every time i hear you in the distance i stop everything i am doing to wait for you to pass by.

i cant help but feel like a drug addict who hasn't had his fix in a while.

all your bikes are awesome and i am super jealous of you all.
have fun out there. be safe. enjoy the two wheel fun.

there. now i feel a little better.
therapist says to write down my feelings and share them with people. lol :rolleyes:

:D

If you know you are not mature enough, just do track.

A few track days per year shouldn't hurt

If you know you are not mature enough, just do track.

A few track days per year shouldn't hurt

it has nothing to do with maturity.

but yes, track days are an option i am looking into.

something to hold me over in the meantime.

well that, or i just keep taking trips that involve motorcycles and many many kilometers. :)

mainly because i know i should be making better choices with my funds right now than buying another bike.

Ninja 250 :D

Good on insurance, gas

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the longer you put off getting abike, the more in$urance will rape you for being a 'new again' rider. So get a bike now, that's what a grown up would do :D.

Just get out there and get back on it. Can't let things scare you away!
No thrill in life will leave you with some very dull boring stories to tell the grandkids.
So far my life is like an action movie and I love it!!
Live your life now how you want it. If all you do is plan for tomorrow then you'll never enjoy today.

mainly because i know i should be making better choices with my funds right now than buying a bike.

:( aawwww crap,I should have done the same !!! :confused1: oh well

you see, i sold my bike and stopped riding last summer (after a crash)

the grown up in me tells me, not to buy another one YET.
to be more responsible and do other things with my cash.

the kid in me wants to go and buy another one this very second.

every time you all pass by me i salivate.
every time i hear you in the distance i stop everything i am doing to wait for you to pass by.

i cant help but feel like a drug addict who hasn't had his fix in a while.

all your bikes are awesome and i am super jealous of you all.
have fun out there. be safe. enjoy the two wheel fun.

there. now i feel a little better.
therapist says to write down my feelings and share them with people. lol :rolleyes:

:D
Go buy one, you'll feel a whole lot better!

3 years back or so i sold my 04 600 to a buddy at the end of the season and was gonna pick up a 750 at the beginning of the next season. Over the winter i ****ed up my shoulder and ended up without a bike for that season. i was the most miserable person ever...the minute i jumped on my new bike i was a new person!
So stop wasting time and get another one :)

Your a wuss...you don't deserve a bike....lol.

I went through this already in September of 2009, I sold my bike (k6 gsxr 1000). This was just before I got married, we took our engagement photos on the bike and the photo is now hanging in my hallway....

I went one full year without a bike BUT i rented three bikes from GTA Exotics hoping that would help, it didn't... Paying to rent bikes which were NOT maintained at all was not worth the risk.

After we got married, moved into our new house (Aug 2010) and a few months later started to get ill. Once this issue started, I caved in and bought another 06 gsxr 1000 (with less km's).... I'm clearly not riding as much as I used to, but its there in the garage waiting to be ridden....

So my advice to you..... buy the bike if it makes you happy, live your life with no regrets....

I went through this already in September of 2009, I sold my bike (k6 gsxr 1000). This was just before I got married, we took our engagement photos on the bike and the photo is now hanging in my hallway....

I went one full year without a bike BUT i rented three bikes from GTA Exotics hoping that would help, it didn't... Paying to rent bikes which were NOT maintained at all was not worth the risk.

After we got married, moved into our new house (Aug 2010) and a few months later started to get ill. Once this issue started, I caved in and bought another 06 gsxr 1000 (with less km's).... I'm clearly not riding as much as I used to, but its there in the garage waiting to be ridden....

So my advice to you..... buy the bike if it makes you happy, live your life with no regrets....

wow man. that **** is deep.
very well said.
thank you for sharing and i hope you feel better soon.
i hope you get to ride that bike sooner rather than later.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the longer you put off getting abike, the more in$urance will rape you for being a 'new again' rider. So get a bike now, that's what a grown up would do :D.
You're wrong.....most companies care about years licensed....not insured. Makes no difference unless you only have your M2 and it expires.

Buy a track bike and/or get a 250 for the street.

problem solved.

btw posting this here is like someone from AA posting in a wine forum, there gonna tell you to just take another sip it's not going to hurt you.

Do what you feel is right.

Back
Top Bottom