Ride Report: 2020 BC | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride Report: 2020 BC

Nice! Are you riding or in the car? Heading to your Dad's place?
Safe travels:)
I was in the car heading to my Dad's place yes, but I'm back home in Barrie instead.
Great report, glad the trip went so well.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Wow! Read it all at one go. What a wonderful ride. I mean I have done a few 1000+ kms rides in a day but doing that for 5 days one after the another is something my backside cannot handle :) Kudos to you!

Lovely pics. Have added some of these places to my list!

Coming south of Penticton along Skaha Lake (Eastside Road):
IMG_6272%20%282%29-X5.jpg

'Been along that stretch of road many times... My sister's place is built up on the hill above Eastside Rd.

Looks good in your pic, but... 3 weeks ago it looked like...

vGniTrH.jpg

Great report Shane.
I appreciate the effort put into these.
Was nice to follow along and compare.
Glad you are home safe

Great Review Shane! great pictures and nice narrative! I would have done the same trip but don't yet have a comfy seat that works on my new bike (It's coming any day now!) I was thinking of doing it in October but suspect snow may be too much of a risk so might just do a little loop up to Thunder Bay taking hwy 17 (and sideroads) and back on hwy 11.

Re: Village Inn Motel. My wife an I stopped in there several years ago. We had eaten earlier and it was late so had a bit of the munchies. I asked if they had a vending machine for some chips and they apologized and said no. Then the husband said wait a minute and he went into his apartment (behind the office) and got a bag of nacho chips out of his own closet and gave them to me. Great People!!!! I have been there a couple of times since.

..Tom

Back
Top Bottom