Reputable paint shop in the GTA | GTAMotorcycle.com

Reputable paint shop in the GTA

sesamestreet

Looking to paint some parts to complete my winter project. it's a cruiser so, small fenders, tiny side panels, and a small tank. anyone on here do paint or can recommend someone who does that charges fair prices? preferably in the mississauga area.

I can do it. not Mississauga but in that area regularly.
TJ at Reflections but he is St Catherines.
Any bodyshop can do it.

I am of the opinion that my bikes get worked on by fellow motorcycle enthusiasts only. An auto body shop doesn't know or understand my motorcycle illness well enough to do the job. The two Ken mentioned above are my first referrals as well, having seen many of their jobs

well it's just paint nothing specific to a motorcycle so like the first poster said, any body shop can do it. I just thought i'd go with a shop that other motorcyclers found reputable and fairly priced. I know bodywork aain't cheap!

Enfield Auto is a great local shop in Burlington, excellent rates and fast turn around times. Never ever had an issue with them!

Contact
Ryan

I can do it. not Mississauga but in that area regularly.
TJ at Reflections but he is St Catherines.
Any bodyshop can do it.
a little far but i wouldnt mind travelling for a sweet deal and to help support community members. then again, i would probably have to make 4 trips since i doubt all the work can be done in a day.

what kinda figures am i looking at? it's a suzuki s40, tiny bike with a small tank.

depends on colour. reds more expensive. pearls more expensive.bodywork needed?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I'm having my race fairings painted by a body shop in Mississauga that only work on high end cars.
I will let you know how it goes (price wise) if you're not in a rush, should get it done in a week or two.

My mechanic's bodyshop said he can do my fairings for 4 bills including tank. Not a bad price at all.

MS auto on Heritage Road in Markham.

I'm having my race fairings painted by a body shop in Mississauga that only work on high end cars.
I will let you know how it goes (price wise) if you're not in a rush, should get it done in a week or two.
nope not in a hurry. let me know!

My mechanic's bodyshop said he can do my fairings for 4 bills including tank. Not a bad price at all.

not a bad price at all, and i'm assuming cruisers have less painted area.

nope not in a hurry. let me know!

not a bad price at all, and i'm assuming cruisers have less painted area.

Only catch is you have to bring the parts. Because they are an auto body shop, they don't want to have to deal with taking stuff off the bike.

x2 for MS auto, their paint is top notch, a buddy of mine got some fenders and bumper painted with 0 flaws when they were finished.

They also painted this white ITR a local shop here in Toronto owned, check out the feature in Honda Tuning.

http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/features/htup_1101_1996_acura_integra_type_r/photo_02.html

Back
Top Bottom