Reputable paint shop in the GTA | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Reputable paint shop in the GTA

inbox me if you can work on a ninja 650R 09' I wanna get the ugly grey/silver colour out of the frame/swingarm

I am looking for someone to do a blue/white (primary/secondary) on my candy plasma blue bike.
White frame/swingarms, and the blue kept on the outside fairings/tank/exterior.

Or the other way around, white primary, blue secondary, rims painted as well. Looking to pay a fair amount for labour.

Isn't every purple flaky?

Sry had to....LOL

Prince-on-a-motorcycle.jpg

inbox me if you can work on a ninja 650R 09' I wanna get the ugly grey/silver colour out of the frame/swingarm

I am looking for someone to do a blue/white (primary/secondary) on my candy plasma blue bike.

Or the other way around, white primary, blue secondary, rims painted as well. Looking to pay a fair amount for labour.

You realize that your are putting Suzuki colors on a Kawa? you won't be able to sell it again, like, ever.

PM Carboncat on the forum (TJ at reflections) it's a little outside the GTA but worth it. His work is top notch

If you're going to strip the bike down and have the frame, swig arm, wheels, etc. painted, you might as well PM JohnnyP636 and have him powder coat it whatever colour like… He knows his **** and he has another 650R going through the same thing at his shop.

If you're going to strip the bike down and have the frame, swig arm, wheels, etc. painted, you might as well PM JohnnyP636 and have him powder coat it whatever colour like… He knows his **** and he has another 650R going through the same thing at his shop.

Is powdercoating really necessary? I know it's durable, but factory bikes are only painted, and that can last 30 years. These 2 can modern paints and urethanes are incredibly tough.

Is powdercoating really necessary? I know it's durable, but factory bikes are only painted, and that can last 30 years. These 2 can modern paints and urethanes are incredibly tough.

Its not like powdercoating costs more than paint, in many cases it costs less.

So of course powdercoat

Back
Top Bottom