Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 163 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

Might see this one:

Just watched Big Game on prime. Oh my god bad. Maybe if your 8-14 years old nephew liked it. Think I would rather cut the lawn

Watched Pacific Rim Uprising. First one wasn't all that good. Watched the 2nd cause my kid wanted to. Not a great story. Some good action. But not enough to say it was fun

Startup on Prime is pretty good. Just watched the first episode of homecoming and it has potential.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

"Never Surrender" - The 'making of Galaxy Quest' movie, produced by the folks at Screen Junkies. Great interviews with the cast, crew, directors, etc. and a couple of fun clips with Brent Spiner, and Will Wheaton.

Still watching some 80's flicks.
The Beastmaster - Had some redeeming qualities, but suffers from the era it was shot in, weird interactions etc.
Raw Deal - Just bad, in a lame way, can't believe Arnold made this after a string of other better movies.

Netflix recently added a bunch of classics. Movies like Chaplin's "The Little Dictator" and many Anime by Studio Ghibli. All well worth watching.

The Old Guard - Good, really really good. Excellent balance of good story, good writing, good action scenes.

I second the old guard.

Enjoyable. A lot better then her Atomic Blonde. Her fight sequences didn't look so rehearsed.

Story good.

Would like a part 2

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Capone. Horrible waste of time. The sometimes incoherent ramblings of a washed up diseased old man. Watched about 2/3 of it.

all the recent fuss over Gone With The Wind made me put it on
yeah, there deserves to be some fuss over that revisionist history piece

Finally got around to watching Talladega Nights. It was so so.

Will Farrell played it well, that slightly over the top Pro American, all about freedom and choice, being a winner. Which is kinda amusing and on point considering the COVID situation down there and anti-masks etc.
Too many jokes which just ran longer then should. The best one's were the cop ticket scene, and the interviews in the stands of the wrong people.
Amy Adams though was a surpise I wasn't expecting (y) didn't even recognize her in the beginning.

I second the old guard.

Enjoyable. A lot better then her Atomic Blonde. Her fight sequences didn't look so rehearsed.

Story good.

Would like a part 2
Watched this the other night, seems like there could be more to this, and got a sense they will follow up with something.
Especially with that end scene.
Over all good, entertaining.

I agree. They left it open for a second. But I've seen movies where I was hoping for a second and never happened. It's funny the ones which shouldn't have a sequel or sequels seem to get the green light.

One of the movies which hasn't gotten a sequel is Warcraft. I wasn't expecting much as it is a video game movie which tend to not be good. But I was entrained by Warcraft with a good story and would like to see the second. It was totally made for a second or a trilogy

Good movie. The disappointment about it is that you are left hanging.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom