Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 161 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

On Prime, Angel Has Fallen is watchable, but not great.

"Masterminds" 8/10

Story of the Loomis robbers that stole $17M

Stars Zach Galifianakis and Kristin Wiig and it's done more as a comedy/drama.

Reactions: J_F
Bad Bays for life - disappointed. Low FXs, thin story, and bad dialog. Not very funny
Matrix - Got my kids to watch it. Still a great movie and my younger one has been pushing to watch the next ones.
Extraction - Good action flick Not much else

Don't have Prime, but if I did I'd be watching The Expanse. That was easily one of the best sci-fi series I've ever seen.
i sent you the link didnt i? lol

The Autopsy of Jane Doe.

A horror-mystery film, one of the best horror films out there. Can’t believe it went under the radar. **** will have you scratching your head for a while.

Prime - Marvelous Mrs Maisel, The Expanse, Jack Ryan, Goliath

Just finished The Gentleman.
I think more or less a typical Guy Ritchie film. But I enjoyed.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Reactions: nfq
Doolittle.

Avoid.
Even my 11 year old son didn't like it.
Seeing RDJ go from Ironman to this was disheartening.
I couldn't watch most of the Iron man, or Avengers, so I wouldn't have even considered it. I did like the Rex Harrison version though.

I want to rewatch Total Recall, but they don't have the Arnold version on anywhere that I can get for free.
I may have to watch Predator instead.

Looking Glass. I can't believe Nicholas Cage did this movie. It's really bad. I had to look up the YouTube comments to see if it was just myself.

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

jeez don't you guys pre screen your movies? lol

i use imdb and unless i reallllllly want to see something i stick to 7/10+

Prime - Marvelous Mrs Maisel, The Expanse, Jack Ryan, Goliath
Try the feed, and upload. Also try Hunters and Man in the high castle. Tales from the loop was decent, however it jumps around alot, basically each episode is the exploration of one character, and might tie in another, but you don't latch on to anyone because it's so fleeting. I like alot of Amazon originals, but they're so easy to binge that I run out of them far too fast. I love Mrs. Maisel, anxiously awaiting the next season, unfortunately covid will likely have ****** that up.

Try the feed, and upload. Also try Hunters and Man in the high castle. Tales from the loop was decent, however it jumps around alot, basically each episode is the exploration of one character, and might tie in another, but you don't latch on to anyone because it's so fleeting. I like alot of Amazon originals, but they're so easy to binge that I run out of them far too fast. I love Mrs. Maisel, anxiously awaiting the next season, unfortunately covid will likely have ****** that up.

Mind your bandwitdh watching Amazon's in house fare. Most of it is 4K and chews up the GB.

yeah kind of
I'll check rotten tomatoes and read the reviews more than the aggregate ratings

couple of examples

@miggs mentioned Masterminds
terrible ratings, but I really enjoyed it
but then I have a bit of a thing for Kristen Wiig

and Red State
bad ratings
but a movie that I really appreciate

Last edited:

After seeing the way democracies work, you'd actually use that method, to pre screen movies for you, especially with Smurf accounts?

Mind your bandwitdh watching Amazon's in house fare. Most of it is 4K and chews up the GB.
I have unlimited bandwidth, chewing gigs is a sport now.

yeah kind of
I'll check rotten tomatoes and read the reviews more than the aggregate ratings

I usually just watch the trailer and ignore the reviews and rating sites. You can get a good sense of the quality of acting, writing, and production value from that. Alot of reviews are bought, alot are woke trash pushing a narrative(especially RT staff ratings), and won't really represent what you might like. For example, maybe you like to see **** blow up, but a bunch of people down vote the content because the main protagonist has a penis.

I don't watch a ton of movies, but I NEVER base it on rating.
But I also really like bad movies.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I'm really gonna miss the fast unlimited 'net
moving rural over the next week and will be limited

have spent the isolation loading up my library
"collected" the Star Wars library the other day
crazy hi-def prints with 5.1 sound
250 gigs of sci-fi geekery

I'm really gonna miss the fast unlimited 'net
moving rural over the next week and will be limited

have spent the isolation loading up my library
"collected" the Star Wars library the other day
crazy hi-def prints with 5.1 sound
250 gigs of sci-fi geekery
haha in my younger days I used to do that when I knew money was going to be tight and would be soon losing cable and internet. I have a 2tb external somewhere around here full of movies and TV series.

Back
Top Bottom