Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 157 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

Sure, when I want to be able to see *more* movies in the future. Hell, I occasionally even kick in on their production.
Wake up man...your parents paid for you to see the movies of today in the cinema in the 70's. Then you paid to see them at the theater in the 80's. Then you paid again to rent them from Jumbo video in the 90's. Then you paid once again to rent them from Blockbuster Video in the 2000's. Hollywood is the biggest scam ever..they keep making the same movie and getting people to pay for it.

Wake up man...your parents paid for you to see the movies of today in the cinema in the 70's. Then you paid to see them at the theater in the 80's. Then you paid again to rent them from Jumbo video in the 90's. Then you paid once again to rent them from Blockbuster Video in the 2000's. Hollywood is the biggest scam ever..they keep making the same movie and getting people to pay for it.

Then don't watch 'em ;)

From the person who was giving 6 Underground praise, seems you bought into part of the scam at least if you are watching. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: ?‍♂️

From the person who was giving 6 Underground praise, seems you bought into part of the scam at least if you are watching. :rolleyes:
It was on Netflix...I don't mind paying $13 / month to rewatch every movie I've ever seen before. I was referring to non Netflix movies. They just made Star Wars again and seemingly made it worse...way worse on purpose. Why? People keep paying...

It was on Netflix...I don't mind paying $13 / month to rewatch every movie I've ever seen before. I was referring to non Netflix movies. They just made Star Wars again and seemingly made it worse...way worse on purpose. Why? People keep paying...
Sure if you say so.....haha

No I get it, I think a lot of others here do as well, I go to very few movies anymore, too much recycling, lameness, remakes, and just crap.

The Gentlemen - great cast. Can get a little long with some dialogue similar to Quentin but, it pays off nicely.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride. Worth the ticket and popcorn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Duran Duran Documentary: there's something you should know (2018). A good Gen X retrospective on the band.

Knives Out.
Solid 8.5/10.
Interesting story and wasn't too cliche.

I just watched Dark Waters the other night and all I can say is that I will never eat anything cooked in a Teflon pan ever again.

not seen it but....Teflon is fine with low temps...not fine at all with very high temps.

I was putting off and finally watched Alita - Battle Angel tonight... gotta say I was impressed. If you like sci-fi action and/or like many of the Marvel comic movies, it was good. Lots of well known actors and some gems too. A villain actor reveal at the end was very surprising. The movie has an entertainingly impressive combination of CGI and live action.

Definitely recommended.

Last edited:
Wife saw parasite with her friends and thought it was really good.

I was putting off and finally watched Alita - Battle Angel tonight... gotta say I was impressed. If you like sci-fi action and/or like many of the Marvel comic movies, it was good. Lots of well known actors and some gems too. A villain actor reveal at the end was very surprising. The movie has an entertainingly impressive combination of CGI and live action.

Definitely recommended.
Yes this was better then I expected as well, well produced and artistic styling. Decent story, but with a weird ending, and some nice scenery provided by Jennifer Connellly ;).

Hopefully they follow up with another movie.

Molly's Game was a fun watch. Poker, witty banter, big boob milf, what more could you ask for?

Back
Top Bottom