Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 143 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

Fake background audience clap and laughs + rain of un landing joke. Which are completely not Laughable. In the name of Adult humor saying ‘sex’ multiple times doesn’t make ot adult.

South Park is Adult humor

I finally got to see The Interview, definitely recommended if you like Franco/Rogen movies. I'm going to have watch Pineapple Express again...

Killing Hasselhoff was nothing great.

Bad Times at the El Royale was pretty good, though it was long and dragged at times.

Deadwood: The Movie was pretty good (never watched the series)

Peppermint was ok... though most didn't like it. Pretty formulaic.

Just watched Apollo 11 on Blu Ray. It was really nicely put together, virtually all actual footage from the time and wasn't edited and narrated as if some low-budget Discovery-channel gold-mining show.

For nostalgia buffs, for moon-mission fanatics this is good stuff.

Deadwood: The Movie was pretty good (never watched the series)
I am watching Deadwood the series, somehow it caught my eye. It's a weird and awkward show. It's like they are speaking this frontier Shakespearean. Very convoluted.

Rocket Man was disappointing for me. A bit weird. Typical musical where people break out into song at random times. It's not like Bohemian Rhapsody where the singing was just concert/stage stuff.

Happytime Murders with Melissa Mccarthy.Holy crap!What a waste of time.Well,the 1/2 hr before the stop button got hit! Maybe if i were a pothead,or 50 years yourger.
So you think most people in their 30s would like it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We went and saw Rocketman and I keep getting an earworm from one of the songs now.
It was good, except for one sex scene.

Fake background audience clap and laughs + rain of un landing joke. Which are completely not Laughable. In the name of Adult humor saying ‘sex’ multiple times doesn’t make ot adult.

South Park is Adult humor
I totally disagree on that. South Park has no humour.

I am going through the Deadwood series again.
I am enjoying it more the 2nd time around. I'll watch the movie after.
I think they did an excellent job with show. I highly recommend it.

I am going through the Deadwood series again.
I am enjoying it more the 2nd time around. I'll watch the movie after.
I think they did an excellent job with show. I highly recommend it.

It was excellent and I plan to re-watch it as well, once I'm done Ray Donovan.

“South park has no Humour”....South Park has no Humour ?
They should put a laugh track in it, so you could at least tell, what they think is supposed to be funny.

Just watched Apollo 11 on Blu Ray. It was really nicely put together, virtually all actual footage from the time and wasn't edited and narrated as if some low-budget Discovery-channel gold-mining show.

For nostalgia buffs, for moon-mission fanatics this is good stuff.

Like they actually went to the moon. How those astronauts kept their mouths shut all these years is a mystery. Watching them in front of the press is painful to watch:

Last edited:

You couldn't find a YouTube video that claims the videos of the Earth were faked because the Earth is flat? Rookie. Your YouTube-fu is weak.

image-w1280.jpg

Last edited:
You couldn't find a YouTube video that claims the videos of the Earth were faked because the Earth is flat? Rookie. Your YouTube-fu is weak.

image-w1280.jpg

I see what you did there :)

Not to hijack this thread, and I won't, but you have to admit (or not, your choice), the flat earthers have some pretty compelling evidence.

If anyone wants to continue this thread, please start a new thread. The topic is fun.

Back to the OP's topic...I found season 5 of Black Mirror a fascinating watch. Almost like they set out to show us how tech has ruined our world. Which may explain why Netflix, (which is pure predictive programming), only chose to air three episodes. Regardless, better than most movies that are made these days.

Last edited:
I see what you did there :)

Not to hijack this thread, and I won't, but you have to admit (or not, your choice), the flat earthers have some pretty compelling evidence.

If anyone wants to continue this thread, please start a new thread. The topic is fun.

Back to the OP's topic...I found season 5 of Black Mirror a fascinating watch. Almost like they set out to show us how tech has ruined our world. Which may explain why Netflix, (which is pure predictive programming), only chose to air three episodes. Regardless, better than most movies that are made these days.

I think the original topic was movies and not tv series ;)

I watched Shazam last night. Had zero expectations going in other then it looked like it would be fun. I could imagine what it would be like to be a kid and then have these powers and what would go on. This movie was another DC flop in my opinion. Very cookie cutter origin story, seemed rushed to get the kid into his powers, just "meh" all around. Some of the effects looked pretty bad as well and a cameo at the end had a characters head cut off probably because that actor is not reprising their role. I think at this point DC should either stop for a while and really work on something cohesive or stick to individual films with no tie in characters from other movies. The Christopher Nolan Batman trilogy is something they should try and continue rather then matching Marvel.

I am curious to see what they do with the new Batman, it must be separate from the current Justice league as Affleck is no longer Batman.

Back
Top Bottom