Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 194 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

Nice to see in 4k and brought back memories not that I was anywhere near those guys level but partner at the time was Canadian Down river Champion and occasionally I'd get to go along cuz I could roll...lousy paddler but at least they didn't have to tow me out.

This would be a good trip to plan.

I knew them long before OWL was completed and partner got hooked on kayaking on a weekend adventure and went on a few years of competing across North America.
Nice to see they are into a third generation.

"The Hunt" on Netflix - Does a pretty good job of skewering both political sides in the US. A group of "Liberal Elites" kidnap a bunch of "Deplorables" and have a human hunt. The stereotypes on both sides are pretty thick.

"The Hunt" on Netflix - Does a pretty good job of skewering both political sides in the US. A group of "Liberal Elites" kidnap a bunch of "Deplorables" and have a human hunt. The stereotypes on both sides are pretty thick.

So it's Predator XVII set on Earth.

The newest Batman, what a steaming pile of shite. Batman is played as a weird goth kid

Same basic idea. There are a bunch of books and movies that use the premise.

Hollywood is completely void of creativity thesedays.... everything is a remake of a remake or a crappy sequel.

Hollywood is completely void of creativity thesedays.... everything is a remake of a remake or a crappy sequel.
Funny thing: I do tend to agree but whenever someone tries something that's legitimately new, audiences pan it.

I remember about 6 years ago Alex Winter (yes, William S. Preston esq. Alex Winter) stumping for crowdsource money to save and restore Frank Zappa's extensive archives. The family gave him full access. Finally got to see the documentary that he helped produce. I'd recommend it to any fan of Frank.

"Body Cam" on Netflix: Mary J Blige stars as a cop, who discovers that her co-workers are being killed by something supernatural. I'm not giving anything away here, because this is literally in the opening scene. It's rather formulaic, but I enjoyed it.

"Dave Not Coming Back" (Prime) - Interesting documentary (more so if you enjoy diving).

New Dr Strange movie, meh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Story premise is almost identical to the recent Spiderman, but not as fun or entertaining.

Easy, entertaining watch.

Back
Top Bottom