RACE round #1 May 13-15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

RACE round #1 May 13-15

LWTRacer

So who is going?

I know a lot of CSBK racers are using this weekend as a shake down weekend with race conditions.

Its the first round of the CSBK 300 Production Ninjette cup.

By the looks of the weather (which will change 100 times by then) looks like mixed conditions.

My race weekend will be the biggest challenge racing that I have ever had.

My bike destroyed its bottom end on Thursday....

Spare motor has been purchased, and is being delivered to Shannonville on Friday.

Hopefully I can get the motor in and running for the weekend....should be a interesting weekend.

Unless something goes really wrong, I'll be there.

I'll be there with the 250. TSC_113 (Alan) is going to be my mentor. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Should be a good weekend with the Kawi 300 series there.

Kawa 300 Cup
300 Production

AM 600
AM SB

OBC
Masters

See you there

I'll be there first time for this type of weekend

I'm there the whole weekend, acting as an honorary pit ***** and umbrella boy.

Hope the weather forecast changes from what it says now. Pre book at comfort Inn Belleville can cancel at 6 same day no charge 310 taxes in for Thursday night to sunday morning not bad they give discount for shannonville raceway

Weather not looking good hope it changes soon whole weekend calling for rain

Most likely coming on Sunday to spectate
You should race, you will truly enjoy the competition at RACE, I had a blast the couple times I raced there

Sunday, 40% chance of Snow-rain shower in Belleville....snow....wtf!? But, that's 60% chance it won't happen ;)

Sunday, 40% chance of Snow-rain shower in Belleville....snow....wtf!? But, that's 60% chance it won't happen ;)

The Weather network for Shannonville says

Friday- 80% chance of 5-10mm

Saturday 30% of less than 1mm

sunday NOW says- 40% of only 1mm

what I am taking from that is that its going to be overcast for Saturday and Sunday with maybe a sprinkling. Not any heavy down pours.

Not a big issue for us LWT riders as were all run intermediate tires anyways. Just can't go out and be a hero thats all.

Heroics aren't in the cards for me, just want to finish my first races and learn the track layout.

Back
Top Bottom