RACE round #1 May 13-15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

RACE round #1 May 13-15

LWTRacer

Well-known member
So who is going?

I know a lot of CSBK racers are using this weekend as a shake down weekend with race conditions.

Its the first round of the CSBK 300 Production Ninjette cup.

By the looks of the weather (which will change 100 times by then) looks like mixed conditions.

My race weekend will be the biggest challenge racing that I have ever had.

My bike destroyed its bottom end on Thursday....

Spare motor has been purchased, and is being delivered to Shannonville on Friday.

Hopefully I can get the motor in and running for the weekend....should be a interesting weekend.
 

Shaman

Well-known member
Unless something goes really wrong, I'll be there.
 

JoeyB

Well-known member
Site Supporter
I'll be there with the 250. TSC_113 (Alan) is going to be my mentor. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Should be a good weekend with the Kawi 300 series there.
 

bakaboy

Old, Slow and Grumpy
Site Supporter
#14
Kawa 300 Cup
300 Production

#112
AM 600
AM SB

#44
OBC
Masters

See you there
 

Irocian

Well-known member
Site Supporter
I'll be there first time for this type of weekend
 

Jayv

Well-known member
Site Supporter
I'm there the whole weekend, acting as an honorary pit ***** and umbrella boy.
 

Irocian

Well-known member
Site Supporter
Hope the weather forecast changes from what it says now. Pre book at comfort Inn Belleville can cancel at 6 same day no charge 310 taxes in for Thursday night to sunday morning not bad they give discount for shannonville raceway
 

ZX600

Well-known member
Site Supporter
Most likely coming on Sunday to spectate
You should race, you will truly enjoy the competition at RACE, I had a blast the couple times I raced there
 

JoeyB

Well-known member
Site Supporter
Sunday, 40% chance of Snow-rain shower in Belleville....snow....wtf!? But, that's 60% chance it won't happen ;)
 

LWTRacer

Well-known member
Sunday, 40% chance of Snow-rain shower in Belleville....snow....wtf!? But, that's 60% chance it won't happen ;)

The Weather network for Shannonville says

Friday- 80% chance of 5-10mm

Saturday 30% of less than 1mm

sunday NOW says- 40% of only 1mm

what I am taking from that is that its going to be overcast for Saturday and Sunday with maybe a sprinkling. Not any heavy down pours.

Not a big issue for us LWT riders as were all run intermediate tires anyways. Just can't go out and be a hero thats all.
 

JoeyB

Well-known member
Site Supporter
Heroics aren't in the cards for me, just want to finish my first races and learn the track layout.
 

N3WMAN

Well-known member
You should race, you will truly enjoy the competition at RACE, I had a blast the couple times I raced there
I am planning on going to at least one round this season. Probably July or August.

I had planned to go last year but my leg kinda ruined that.
 

Top Bottom