QC to tax antivaxxers | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

QC to tax antivaxxers

By the time the convoy of F150's gets to Ottawa, i think it will be a non event. But if the media gets the camera angles right it will look massive.
The crowds were UGE….the biggest…largest….and greatest in the world!

Fake news if it’s less than 100….

Their Go Fund Me is up to $5.3 million now. If those funds get released (currently frozen by GFM) they’ll have enough for gas and one hell of a party! Er, sorry, “rally”.
If the money ever makes it out of the organizers bank account.

What happens to funds in a GoFundMe if the event that they're backing turns out to be a debacle?

I haven’t read their ”manifesto”. What freedoms are they arguing for that they think they are missing?

I haven’t read their ”manifesto”. What freedoms are they arguing for that they think they are missing?
They are apparently against vaccine mandates in general.

I'm OK with the gov't resign part. Hell, I'll even chip in a few bucks for diesel if they can make that happen.

They want All mandates removed and government to resign. Freedumb for all.

Do they want the requirement for normal passports at borders to be removed too, I mean that’s a pretty big mandate? I’d like to ask them if this also applies to immigrants or is it just freedoms for certain people?

Lots of mandates...do they want to be free to go to bars and restaurants naked? I mean that definitely contravenes nudists rights.

I'm OK with the gov't resign part. Hell, I'll even chip in a few bucks for diesel if they can make that happen.
I agree although I am with brian, o'toole and many of the cons are being idiots. I'm not sure we have a suitable replacement government. I still think we would do ok of we vacated parliament and the senate and let civil servants run things for four years. Show the elected morons that the consequence for doing a piss poor job is mass unemployment. Or hire jacinda adern for one day a week. She can have 1M a year. That's far better value for money than sockboy.

But they don’t have to get one. No one is frogmarching people to vaccination centres.
They do if they want to maintain their jobs. They don’t consider it a choice if it affects putting food on your table.

Back
Top Bottom