Princess Auto motorcycle dolly? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Princess Auto motorcycle dolly?

Does it not rust out vehicles much faster letting the salt get activated every time it goes inside? That is what I have always heard.
I keep telling her we only have 4, 14x28 bays and I have 5 bikes and a classic car no room inside for her daily driver. I am pushing to build a new bigger shop though

Does it not rust out vehicles much faster letting the salt get activated every time it goes inside? That is what I have always heard.
I keep telling her we only have 4, 14x28 bays and I have 5 bikes and a classic car no room inside for her daily driver. I am pushing to build a new bigger shop though
I don't know. That was what I always thought too. It does make a hell of a mess in the garage with all the dirt, snow and salt that falls off the cars. Normally my vehicles do not die due to rust (age or miles sends them to the next owner). I'll let you know in a few years if these seem rustier than previous vehicles. It is definitely easier on the engine in the garage, oil temp on cold start is just above zero instead of minus a lot.

I don't know. That was what I always thought too. It does make a hell of a mess in the garage with all the dirt, snow and salt that falls off the cars. Normally my vehicles do not die due to rust (age or miles sends them to the next owner). I'll let you know in a few years if these seem rustier than previous vehicles. It is definitely easier on the engine in the garage, oil temp on cold start is just above zero instead of minus a lot.
Yeah, it's up in the air for winter. Scientifically speaking, chemical reactions work faster with heat. The funny thing is, the rest of the year it is definitely better to park your car in the garage. Condensation, sun fading of paint, heat buildup in the interior, etc. will age cars much faster.

Yeah, it's up in the air for winter. Scientifically speaking, chemical reactions work faster with heat. The funny thing is, the rest of the year it is definitely better to park your car in the garage. Condensation, sun fading of paint, heat buildup in the interior, etc. will age cars much faster.
All daily drivers get kicked out of the garage for the summer to make it easier to deal with bikes/toys/lawnmower etc. I normally sell around 10 years old/300+ km so newer looking makes an easier sale but doesnt get you much money.

Back
Top Bottom