Princess Auto blue wheel chock (the good one) on sale for $44.44 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Princess Auto blue wheel chock (the good one) on sale for $44.44

I bought the blue PA one for 59.99 last year. It was probably around summer if I recall.

I did see it go for 49.99 few years back but I think they mightve been discounting them less year after year.

just wondering what the difference these are then regular motorcyle stands? Also is this product compatabile for both front and rear?

ptVIK1n.gif

Do these chocks scratch the rims ?

Last edited:
The Bolton location is clearing thee blue ones out for $35. I picked up two as well as the MC wheel balancer/truer for $50.
The black Condor style copy is also $35 in Bolton. The wheeled MC dolly thingy is also quite cheap - can't remember how much but it made me second guess buying something I don't need for a minute. Probably half the online clearance prices like the other items.

They had lots of the black chocks and only a few of the other items. I suggest calling first.

Last edited:
Do you mean $35 for the blue wheel chock?

Do you mean $35 for the blue wheel chock?

Yes. Thanks, post edited for clarity.

Oh, and I should also mention the blue ones are not with the other MC stuff. They are in same area but to the left (if you are facing the racking) maybe 10ft and up a few racks. The staff didn't know where they were and couldn't find them so I kept looking around.

It may be better actually going instead of calling on second thought.

Last edited:
The Bolton location is clearing thee blue ones out for $35. I picked up two as well as the MC wheel balancer/truer for $50.
The black Condor style copy is also $35 in Bolton. The wheeled MC dolly thingy is also quite cheap - can't remember how much but it made me second guess buying something I don't need for a minute. Probably half the online clearance prices like the other items.

They had lots of the black chocks and only a few of the other items. I suggest calling first.
Do you recall roughly how many wheel balancers you saw? Thinking of making a trip.

Do you recall roughly how many wheel balancers you saw? Thinking of making a trip.

Pretty sure only one more. It would be in the aisle behind the chock racking where the beam clamps are.

Hmm

How many and when did you see them

I just called the Bolton location and they don’t have the blue wheel chocks it the balancers

If they stir was closer I would check myself as the staff could be lazy and not look hard enough.

I use the Maxxhaul chock which you can get at Harbor Freight for $63 US, less with a coupon. $98 CAN at Amazon.ca. I drilled more holes for the pivot to allow for tongue weight fine tuning when there are 2 bikes in the trailer. This is a very HD chock and you can remove the pivot and upright so just the frame remains when not trailering bikes.

View attachment 42103

Heavy duty is right, emphasis on heavy. These things are tanks, but need washers to take up some of the slop in the pivot. I had no problems storing my bikes on my 4-post lift. I rigged them up for quick release when I need to work on a car, but their weight and size make them awkward to move around in tight spaces. The two blue PA chocks I bought were meant to replace these, but I haven't decided how I want to mount them to the lift yet.

07BZnkr_esSC2lGlyS-OwXRRqmgq4JaeasYTRNuqbKwCcxI1NW70KrV4NcuW0rr2T3QF0_8k8flzVdTfrYxIOpMW7BFev79ZahcAlp9U1pRXxKfkIm2V_l3ssvG7ZORJOPqj72nKE8ixHZ0VF3_Zxcm5FtPGh2gAJq-peY3zBhZbgZezljgQPrfm4wGZMSrl8FfC4OBKf4pmc5fURI3bnXUeU8qZg9oNjKCPD0wYWTugFwetPHyc_AqyGPf0sS68yMwa7S8rgfAqjvhIS87gsNYZam6pPsZy_3fSJIEA-LGqGFnnstWFvyCxDoVrPp8pFuPMCepGUf5vkfeZ-fXgbo8lcPgTnp_3-2OyreP0INZdSqgC45CVsfXyzBRwmZd_N-C2bRyOg5zWtxVYq8A6nDEwmZ8Xm_d3kfhio_5q4GpbNvG2hrg78ImNZk0e0JTAWugTdl52HC-TfW8ZzZn15bTxMsEyz57vOjc4D7_dLNbulUXp7-873Csi_fuo9yyh7nvbqlKvJNmb4SAkofcbNJpHOiFQP6Q0PjOsZXa9kzIHbWRrn7fJd5pZ7eJepBviv-1-Lzx-cnN2_8fZU0qCQFmfVlyJtsMF5soryxTXcA1ZmrTitF8-zLWqs7JZJUa8X64OmYG9YGKZyQLXwmOsRZuyF6IoUKH_ImX35qHGZnnklF4UK6i6SrQp2M8kn-a4vo9kfKyHmYAQeLjUFC-sp7925n9KKXBvus-5vzzEm-_2gCWr=w2647-h1985-no

I was able to get the blue version at the St. Catherine's location for $34.49.

They also had the black one but I settled for the blue one. I think based on the fact that a few of you said that it it well made.

As for the black one. AFAIK they were also $35 and they had 5 or 6 of them left.

No wheel balancing stands.

I was able to get the blue version at the St. Catherine's location for $34.49.

They also had the black one but I settled for the blue one. I think based on the fact that a few of you said that it it well made.

As for the black one. AFAIK they were also $35 and they had 5 or 6 of them left.

No wheel balancing stands.

How many blue ones left?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None.

London and Owen Sound possibly has 1-2 when I asked them to check.

Heavy duty is right, emphasis on heavy. These things are tanks, but need washers to take up some of the slop in the pivot. I had no problems storing my bikes on my 4-post lift. I rigged them up for quick release when I need to work on a car, but their weight and size make them awkward to move around in tight spaces. The two blue PA chocks I bought were meant to replace these, but I haven't decided how I want to mount them to the lift yet.

07BZnkr_esSC2lGlyS-OwXRRqmgq4JaeasYTRNuqbKwCcxI1NW70KrV4NcuW0rr2T3QF0_8k8flzVdTfrYxIOpMW7BFev79ZahcAlp9U1pRXxKfkIm2V_l3ssvG7ZORJOPqj72nKE8ixHZ0VF3_Zxcm5FtPGh2gAJq-peY3zBhZbgZezljgQPrfm4wGZMSrl8FfC4OBKf4pmc5fURI3bnXUeU8qZg9oNjKCPD0wYWTugFwetPHyc_AqyGPf0sS68yMwa7S8rgfAqjvhIS87gsNYZam6pPsZy_3fSJIEA-LGqGFnnstWFvyCxDoVrPp8pFuPMCepGUf5vkfeZ-fXgbo8lcPgTnp_3-2OyreP0INZdSqgC45CVsfXyzBRwmZd_N-C2bRyOg5zWtxVYq8A6nDEwmZ8Xm_d3kfhio_5q4GpbNvG2hrg78ImNZk0e0JTAWugTdl52HC-TfW8ZzZn15bTxMsEyz57vOjc4D7_dLNbulUXp7-873Csi_fuo9yyh7nvbqlKvJNmb4SAkofcbNJpHOiFQP6Q0PjOsZXa9kzIHbWRrn7fJd5pZ7eJepBviv-1-Lzx-cnN2_8fZU0qCQFmfVlyJtsMF5soryxTXcA1ZmrTitF8-zLWqs7JZJUa8X64OmYG9YGKZyQLXwmOsRZuyF6IoUKH_ImX35qHGZnnklF4UK6i6SrQp2M8kn-a4vo9kfKyHmYAQeLjUFC-sp7925n9KKXBvus-5vzzEm-_2gCWr=w2647-h1985-no

Just curious, what 4 post lift do you have, how long have it had it , cost, and would you buy it again?

Just curious, what 4 post lift do you have, how long have it had it , cost, and would you buy it again?

It's a Bendpak HD-7W that I got in 2014. When I ordered it, the dollar was close to par, so it was a little over $5k all-in delivered with one bridge jack. I installed it myself since Babco got rid of their installation service. I have no regrets at all. If I had to buy another for the same garage, I'd have no choice but to buy the same one because it fits perfectly. The others I looked at either didn't go high enough, or were too long. And of course none of them were blue... For a residential garage, I'm glad I went 4-post for the versatility to use it as a service lift, storage platform, elevator, etc.

Back
Top Bottom