Princess Auto blue wheel chock (the good one) on sale for $44.44 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Princess Auto blue wheel chock (the good one) on sale for $44.44

Good point

This is not the item number that is on clearance. It is the replacement version that is priced at $99 normally

The two items are virtually identical. Some minor difference can be seen in the pictures.

great chock, i just use mine for storage and when wrenching on the bike for stability.
However, the locking portion of mine doesn't seem to be in the right spot to grab the rotating piece. Is anyone else having this problem or did i install something wrong?

great chock, i just use mine for storage and when wrenching on the bike for stability.
However, the locking portion of mine doesn't seem to be in the right spot to grab the rotating piece. Is anyone else having this problem or did i install something wrong?

Same "issue".
The hole does not line up perfectly with the locking hook. It is ether too too low or too high. Depending on which setting/hole I have the upper peice at.

Not a big issue as I don't see the bike unchocking itself if you don't have the locking piece in place.

Same "issue".
The hole does not line up perfectly with the locking hook. It is ether too too low or too high. Depending on which setting/hole I have the upper peice at.

Not a big issue as I don't see the bike unchocking itself if you don't have the locking piece in place.

thanks for verifying. thought i had installed it incorrectly. totally agree, its not going anywhere even without that piece. if i was transporting, id strap the bike down anyways.

Yeah, l posted that one being on sale for $44.44 in a new thread. Different part number, but looks the same.

Yup, just ordered. The bike doesn't have a center stand, so till the time I get one, this chock should presumably hold up the vehicle while doing the oil changes and other tid-bits.

The last time- fitting a skid plate- was a scary one; the thing almost toppled over on me as it was balancing against the garage wall :)

For the money it is a great stand but doesn't grip the front wheel as well as the baxley. A friend bought one and that's what we discovered. However we added a couple of washers on the pivot bolts and the it gripped the tire much better. This was on a sport bike so maybe on a bike with a fatter front tire it may not be necessary. FYI

Ordered thanks guys I have an Abba Stand but get nervous when you remove the pins holding the bike up right. I have nearly dropped it a few times. Not anymore.

There we go, the picture finally loaded!!
Here’s that wheel chock attached to my lift.

3f2039020b416d2f345daa249f22e65b.jpg

Just an FYI, those wheel chocks are on sale at Princess Auto right now for $44.44.
Great deal for these chocks!
I thought the sale was what brought this thread back from the dead. I've updated the title of this one to reflect the new sale price.

For the money it is a great stand but doesn't grip the front wheel as well as the baxley. A friend bought one and that's what we discovered. However we added a couple of washers on the pivot bolts and the it gripped the tire much better. This was on a sport bike so maybe on a bike with a fatter front tire it may not be necessary. FYI

Added washers to which side of the pivot sleeves? Post a pic for reference?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom