Princess Auto blue wheel chock (the good one) on sale for $44.44 | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Princess Auto blue wheel chock (the good one) on sale for $44.44

Is Princess still subsidizing shipping now that their stores are open again?

Update: Our Ontario stores have reopened for your essential farm and industrial needs. We still offer curbside pickup and online ordering with free shipping.WE WILL COVER UP TO $30 ON SHIPPING FEES (on minimum $100 order before taxes). Take advantage of our temporary offer. For full details, please Click here for more info.

Update: Our Ontario stores have reopened for your essential farm and industrial needs. We still offer curbside pickup and online ordering with free shipping.WE WILL COVER UP TO $30 ON SHIPPING FEES (on minimum $100 order before taxes). Take advantage of our temporary offer. For full details, please Click here for more info.
That is the same thing I saw. I had the option for shipping or store pickup.

Ordered Tuesday, arrived today. Wasn’t expecting it this quick!
POO! I ordered on Tuesday as well and have not received my shipping notification yet.
1627055187772.jpeg

Mine arrived. Looks like FEDEX busted open the box (as inside was the broken strapping) luckily all parts there and minimal damage.
Very impressed with this for the price, I have to do a modification to get my tire to fit fully 150/80-16 but even without it it is very solid and no fear of tipping.

Back
Top Bottom