Prince Harry moves to Canada to become Financially Independent... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Prince Harry moves to Canada to become Financially Independent...

Delboy

I almost choked on my coffee... LOL

49365739308_3903fd4214_b.jpg

Sorry, poor taste... although that's what would happen to most unskilled workers when they immigrate, but I bet he'll end up with a plum 'job' in the end

Haha. Did you see the stupidity around their security? Justine told them no problem, we'll pick up the tab (big surprise he didnt consider the cost before promising to give millions to his wifes best friend). Morneau then says predicted cost for round the clock security will be 1,700,000 yearly and no decision had been made. Meanwhile, every recent royal visit has been ~one week and incurred a security tab of a similar magnitude. The mind boggles at the incompetence of it all.

Well, maybe she can get her roll in Suits back. That should pay for some of it.

No offence, but should this guy not start at the back of the immigration queue?

It's slightly complicated by their status. Royals are allowed to visit at any time for any length of time (although canada is not required to provide security for said visit). If they aren't applying for citizenship, there is not much that can be done (and personally I don't care how long they visit for as long as it doesn't cost me a fortune). If they want to use their status to jump the citizenship queue, screw them.

Well, maybe she can get her roll in Suits back. That should pay for some of it.

Well considering when i took my Canadian citizenship test i had to plead allegiance to his Grandmother i'm guessing he won't need any special paperwork.

Not in agreement of footing the bill for his security, however its a good thing for Canada that of all the places in the world these two can hang out, they decided on here. Maybe Tourism will get a boost, any ideas where they will hang out, probably Van Island.

Must be more to it then financial independence, pretty sure he already has that where he is.
If motivation for his move is up for speculation :unsure: (and it really should not be) maybe he's coming here for clean water and legalized weed.

Must be more to it then financial independence, pretty sure he already has that where he is.
If motivation for his move is up for speculation :unsure: (and it really should not be) maybe he's coming here for clean water and legalized weed.

No, he's coming for Timmies and to cheer on God's hockey team the Maple leafs..:)

Being mostly of Irish, Non-Covenanting Scots-Irish and Ojibway decent I'm very much a republican and it just doesn't sit too well with me that I'd have to spend a cent on this guy. Anyway, it is what it is.

Too late we sold Timmies to somebody in the states and his thing is Rugby.
;) I'm from UEL stock, I'm required to support him.

Meh I say good for them, to break away, somewhat from tradition. They are both millionaries so I doubt they will struggle and it doesn't seem like they have intentions to take advantage of our government. Maybe the UK will step up and offer to pay for security, seems like the right thing to do.

This is all happening because he got the results for his 23andMe....

Security is obviously a big issue, it should only be paid for by the Canadian taxpayers when on official business--that is the rule...

Lets not forget this guy served two tours in Afghanistan....didn't have to.

"Lets not forget this guy served two tours in Afghanistan....didn't have to." (y) Military trained, I suspect he can handle himself pretty well in a conflict and there would be at least 2% of the population that would jump in to help.

At least it provides a timely distraction from Justins beard.

Back
Top Bottom