Prince Harry moves to Canada to become Financially Independent... | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Prince Harry moves to Canada to become Financially Independent...

Why that is just plain dumb.
You know the Royals generate more income then taxes payers pay them, and they also file and pay income taxes when they don't have to. As for M&H they seem much better people then some of the scum allowed to immigrate into Canada, and I doubt they have any need for our milk and honey.

Where does their income come from historically?

You know the Royals generate more income then taxes payers pay them, and they also file and pay income taxes when they don't have to. As for M&H they seem much better people then some of the scum allowed to immigrate into Canada, and I doubt they have any need for our milk and honey.
Plain dumb is arguing a joke...

Cherry would be fine with them
they meet his demographic of what a Canadian should be

and I get why you didn't understand it was a joke
there was zero evidence of humor

I applaud their intentions to move to Canada
both have a connection to here

and Harry being a service member of a Commonwealth country
understands our symbolism's and how important they are

some immigrants from non-old-stock backgrounds don't
and that's okay, given time they usually do

9vg1hU9.jpg

An article said they did not do a pre-nup and instead merged their wealth. They have about 30 mil between them.

An article said they did not do a pre-nup and instead merged their wealth. They have about 30 mil between them.

Way more than that....his inheritance at the time of his mothers death was 30 mill (pounds) I think, plus Megan is a millionaire too from her work on Suits.

I’m sure they won’t starve to death. Now that they’re out of the ‘Firm’ they can fully earn to their max potential.

Hopefully they will get by, house prices in B.C are worse then in Ontario. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Way more than that....his inheritance at the time of his mothers death was 30 mill (pounds) I think, plus Megan is a millionaire too from her work on Suits.
/shrug

I wonder when british royals went from being in the drivers seat and actually ruling as monarchs/kings and queens..making important decisions to figure heads?
And how much input they had in british foreign policy(past or present?)

I wonder when british royals went from being in the drivers seat and actually ruling as monarchs/kings and queens..making important decisions to figure heads?
And how much input they had in british foreign policy(past or present?)

Ironically the symbol of freedom is based on a lie

"Research by Victorian historians showed that the original 1215 charter had concerned the medieval relationship between the monarch and the barons, rather than the rights of ordinary people"

A bunch of rich powerful dudes that lorded over people wanted to curtail the power of an even more rich powerful dude who lorded over them
:ROFLMAO:

Ironically the symbol of freedom is based on a lie

"Research by Victorian historians showed that the original 1215 charter had concerned the medieval relationship between the monarch and the barons, rather than the rights of ordinary people"

A bunch of rich powerful dudes that lorded over people wanted to curtail the power of an even more rich powerful dude who lorded over them
:ROFLMAO:
So basically just like the USA is today.

Back
Top Bottom