Post up your liquor/spirit talk ? | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post up your liquor/spirit talk ?

IMG_4899.jpeg
Returned a bunch of wine that’s sat here from gifts and spent the proceeds on spirits. The Pikes Creek I enjoy as well as the Forty Creek double cask so two more bottles of those and also the Grace Bay and Gooderham Worts bottles just to try. Both had good reviews online and for the price it’s not a big risk if they’re not drinkable.

View attachment 63968
Returned a bunch of wine that’s sat here from gifts and spent the proceeds on spirits. The Pikes Creek I enjoy as well as the Forty Creek double cask so two more bottles of those and also the Grace Bay and Gooderham Worts bottles just to try. Both had good reviews online and for the price it’s not a big risk if they’re not drinkable.
Wait...what??? You can return unopened (I assume) stuff to LCBO?? How long were they 'sitting there'? Did you have a gift receipt(s) for them?

Wait...what??? You can return unopened (I assume) stuff to LCBO?? How long were they 'sitting there'? Did you have a gift receipt(s) for them?
Ya I was surprised also. We’ve returned bottles before also. Don’t think you even need a receipt as they’re literally the only game in town.

View attachment 63968
Nice! Almost Everything is drinkable.

Except those weird chocolate beers…those aren’t.

Without a receipt it’s store credit. Use the LCBO app on your phone to scan the bottles and if it comes up in the system you can return it. Easy peasy.

They are on my list of things to try. I have no opinion yet on which one. Vermouth is not normally in stock at my house.
Same. Straight gin or vodka when I'm not in the mood for whiskey but I'd give martini's a go if someone starts putting them in front of me.

I only really like traditional martinis if they have some other interest in them, like an olive or two for some salty/oily taste. Not a big fan of vermouth, my opinion is it spoils the gin/vodka.

Same. Straight gin or vodka when I'm not in the mood for whiskey but I'd give martini's a go if someone starts putting them in front of me.
As a Polak I approve this message.

As a drinker I’m not a fan of straight vodka any longer. Still do it but very rarely.

If I’m sitting at home and want something light…vodka on ice with some raspberry or cranberry juice concentrate just for a taste of flavour.

Met up with my Buddy Polish Mike last Friday , I can confirm , you Polish folks will drink almost anything, hardest parties I ever met . Wish I could keep up .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Ok I’ll bite , wtf does one buy a bottle of Lowicz raspberry / Lime concentrate?

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

:ROFLMAO: As soon as I saw the photo I thought to myself, that looks like something I'd see at Starsky. Probably have different flavors as well. Whole aisle of that kind of stuff.
Yes! The rasberry is delicious, but this one isn't too bad. Goes well with the vodka.

Back
Top Bottom