Post up PICS of members bikes? | Page 36 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post up PICS of members bikes?

• Thread starter aRcTiC_cAt_LaKe_DrAgEr
  • Start date
Here is mine. any other bandits on this board?

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0138.jpg
    IMG_0138.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 49
It was a really nice fall day today. "torstar" and I took our bikes out to the Leslie Spit and took a couple of pics of our bikes. I recently put rim tape for both of them.

Attachments

• r6.jpg
    r6.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 600R.jpg
    600R.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 94
with an R6 tail??

wtf?? lol

OHHHHH SOOO THATS WHO IT WASSS!!!

loll

last year, me and a buddy of mine, whent down to lakeshore, where they boat parking is
and somehow we managed to get through that gate, and we noticed that bike, and my buddy was like, nice ducati, and im like wtf?? r6 tail? not single swingarm??? and a "suzuki" sticker on the gas tank.. i was confused what that "2 wheel transport" was.....

Just in time for end of season, got my e-bay fairings installed. Fit like a dogs breakfast.

newfairings001.jpg

newfairings002.jpg

newfairings004.jpg

Wicked looking replica fairings! Looks very moto gp and is much better than Suzuki's stock colours. The sponsorship on there is gonna get you some attention from whacky tobaccy smokers though. :D

Last edited:
pew rizla should sponser him a free carton of paper every month or two..

dont forget to ask for silver one.. instead of blue :D

I had to paint the tank, the colour is not the factory race team blue, far from it. I got it matched with an electronic scanner. Turned out to be a appliance company in Winnipeg's truck fleet colour.
The fairings quality is shite compared to OEM, but the paint was pretty good. Many broken tabs while installing. My frustration level was high. Now that I have done this kit, and I have to do another, it should go a little smoother.
Thanks for the compliments.

s7300682uv6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom