Post up PICS of members bikes? | Page 34 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post up PICS of members bikes?

• Thread starter aRcTiC_cAt_LaKe_DrAgEr
  • Start date
Ducati Monster 696. Posing for one of its first pics.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4367.jpg
    IMG_4367.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 851
Pic of the new ride:

Last edited:
New 08 Graffiti

LOL if I had a plate like that on the long weekend, mmm, that would have been another ticket.

I almost bought the yosh since it's full CF.

Oh, and forgot to mention my pazzo racing levers :cool: I was to cheap to buy them but my husband gave them to me for my birthday. Think that's weird, I'm asking for new tires for xmas lol I'm not joking

PiCS OF MY BIRD :cool:

Attachments

• DSC00724.jpg
    DSC00724.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC00725.jpg
    DSC00725.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC00726.jpg
    DSC00726.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 37
Ducati Monster 696. Posing for one of its first pics.
attachment.php

Here is mine

1098.jpg

Oh Gibby, poor you you get your baby up, only to have VETEQ steal your thunder.....dont worry man, YOUR 696 is still #1 in my books.

P.S. Havent seen you in a while, you really have ditched us for the Ducati club havent you.

P.P.S. Damn VETEQ thats a nice pic,

Oh Gibby, poor you you get your baby up, only to have VETEQ steal your thunder.....dont worry man, YOUR 696 is still #1 in my books.

P.S. Havent seen you in a while, you really have ditched us for the Ducati club havent you.

LOL! And to top it off, the damn picture is blank!! That's okay, if anyone had to trump me, it was that sweet yellow 1098.

Me ditch you 250 guys? Never!! You're my ridin buddies and with my somewhat questionable riding skills, I don't feel so bad when I'm out with, well, at least Azia...I'll get hammered for that won't I!

PS We need to be heading out soon!

lol! And to top it off, the damn picture is blank!! That's okay, if anyone had to trump me, it was that sweet yellow 1098.

Me ditch you 250 guys? Never!! You're my ridin buddies and with my somewhat questionable riding skills, i don't feel so bad when i'm out with, well, at least azia...i'll get hammered for that won't i!

Ps we need to be heading out soon!

hey! What the heck is that supposed to mean?!!!! :(:(:(

Here is mine

1098.jpg

i always wondered how do you guys make your pictures like that, having only one object in colour and everything else black/white. Yes i know its photoshop bu HOW??? please teach a newb

I can't speak for VETEQ, but i always used a pretty basic approach. start with the color picture, then make a duplicate layer on top with 100% opacity, remove the color from the top layer. Then erase the top layer at all of the points that you wanted color to show through. Use a large eraser to get most of the object, then a small eraser brush along the edges, zoom in even to get the most fine detail. I guess you could just use the lasoo tool to erase the top layer, but then you might get color coming through objects, like between spokes.....Either way, I fear I may have caused a thread hijack (though this is an epic thread, hard to hijack) so i will try to return it to its topic

LETS SEE MORE BIKES!!!!!!!:read::read::read::read::read::read:

that yellow Duc is the best best best!

i always wondered how do you guys make your pictures like that, having only one object in colour and everything else black/white. Yes i know its photoshop bu HOW??? please teach a newb

My Canon camera let's me chose the color I want to bring out and the rest in black and white, touch up the rest in photoshop

Voila

Back
Top Bottom