Post up PICS of members bikes? | Page 37 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post up PICS of members bikes?

• Thread starter aRcTiC_cAt_LaKe_DrAgEr
  • Start date
picture.php

My First Child... and Im sure not my last.. Mine is in blue my buddies is in Silver and yep that is an Airplane in the back gotta love nights sometimes...

Love the background. This looks like from the hangar at Toronto City Centre Airport Island

Getting ready for winter storage.

See you in the spring. Yeah I'm a cold weather wimp..

IMG_0621-2.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like a recent influx of 250 R's here, so I guess I have to add mine.

I plan on doing a custom Moto GP style exhaust during the winter with slash cut tail pipes. It will have to be baffled since I have only a small envelope to work with, but I think it will look great...

Here it is:

7bf48fa0.jpg

5f41022d.jpg

I had to paint the tank, the colour is not the factory race team blue, far from it. I got it matched with an electronic scanner. Turned out to be a appliance company in Winnipeg's truck fleet colour.
The fairings quality is shite compared to OEM, but the paint was pretty good. Many broken tabs while installing. My frustration level was high. Now that I have done this kit, and I have to do another, it should go a little smoother.
Thanks for the compliments.

Is the actual plastic an off white color? Watch out for melting due to heat around the rad and exhaust, the set I installed from Ebay started to melt...

My 2005 Kawasaki z750...work in progress.

DSC_0485.jpg

Last edited:
Ok i'll share apic of my beauty but no touching:eek:

Last edited:
wow JoeB, very impressive

any more pics and details on the build?

Very hot looking joeb, I approve LOL. You still gonna let george ride it now hahaha. By the way much better than anything you could do with that gixxer you asked me about, more original.

My new bike: 2008 Honda CBR1000RR

2826485825_efe80b5456.jpg

2826476699_fb9c6eecbc.jpg

We have the same one:p,mine is yellow/blk, just put 2k on it through the whole riding season.. don't take any phote yet rather than it's logo. Another pic is offical released.

Last edited:
Seems like a recent influx of 250 R's here, so I guess I have to add mine.

I plan on doing a custom Moto GP style exhaust during the winter with slash cut tail pipes. It will have to be baffled since I have only a small envelope to work with, but I think it will look great...

Is that rim tape, or have they been painted red?

Back
Top Bottom