Post up PICS of members bikes? | Page 251 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post up PICS of members bikes?

• Thread starter aRcTiC_cAt_LaKe_DrAgEr
  • Start date
Tnx. I don't think I'll ever bother adjusting the side vents.
As for heat. I didn't notice a thing with 17C air temp riding home.
Unlike my 13 busa which threw more heat up than I thought was possible. The 09 busa was warm, but not bothersome like the 13.

Tnx. I don't think I'll ever bother adjusting the side vents.
As for heat. I didn't notice a thing with 17C air temp riding home.
Unlike my 13 busa which threw more heat up than I thought was possible. The 09 busa was warm, but not bothersome like the 13.
I think the early FJR's had an issue with heat. I don't see it as an issue.

Finally the right fit! Except the ball crushing into the tank seat.
They're wonderful bikes. I had a local seat guy pull the cover and add foam to flatten it out and it's worked much better. The Comfort Seat (Ducati parts made by Touratech) is also good and flatter.
I also recommend a different screen as the stocker gives a lot of dirty buffeting air. I went with the shorty MRA screen but the Carbon Pikes Peak also works well.

They're wonderful bikes. I had a local seat guy pull the cover and add foam to flatten it out and it's worked much better. The Comfort Seat (Ducati parts made by Touratech) is also good and flatter.
I also recommend a different screen as the stocker gives a lot of dirty buffeting air. I went with the shorty MRA screen but the Carbon Pikes Peak also works well.
Haven’t had much bother from the screen but I did come from a Diavel so this feels adequate, who did the seat work for you?

Bump!
2020060411094120-7710561314176575214-IMG_3326-4K.jpg

Very nice bike!
Is that considered a base model or was any of the stuff on there part of a different package?
That blue is really sharp. Now you going to get a blue suit?

Very nice bike!
Is that considered a base model or was any of the stuff on there part of a different package?
That blue is really sharp. Now you going to get a blue suit?
Nope, what you see is what you get. I have a rear rack, crash bars and a proper skidplate waiting to be installed.
I do need some new gear this year so we'll see what happens.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom