Post up PICS of members bikes? | Page 250 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post up PICS of members bikes?

• Thread starter aRcTiC_cAt_LaKe_DrAgEr
  • Start date
Got the new to me klr out for a short run. Much better now that I've replaced the stock bars with a pro taper cr-hi bend and 1.5" risers. I also removed the lowering links, raised the forks back up in the triples and went over the whole bike for a wash, lube, inspection and adjustments.
a73bed9b20fa2f8a165b49ba85c05a6f.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

that top picture is in Frankford, I had a double take for a moment because that looked to familiar! beautiful bike reguardless!

you are correct sir good eye
The second picture is the rail trail from Hastings to Campbellford
third is a gravel rode somewhere near the Ganny north of Port Hope

Do yourself a favour and get the Yamaha Comfort seat. Not cheap but worth it if you plan on more than two hours on the bike.
I rode it home (hamilton) from london (once I got to brantford, I took the long way. Took a bit over 2hrs) No issue with the seat, but I'll look into it.....tnx for the heads up.
I've never owned a bike with a stock seat I didn't like.
I just threw a bunch of dough at it. (damn internet).
Pazzo shortys and a "life saving" exhaust.

Do yourself a favour and get the Yamaha Comfort seat. Not cheap but worth it if you plan on more than two hours on the bike.

Not needed. At all.
When I had mine and was touring, I would regularly do a week solid and ride between 900-1,200km per day. Absolutely no issues.

Have you ever opened up the side vents?
If yes. Does it make much difference?
(wondering about stability at speed)

Not needed. At all.
When I had mine and was touring, I would regularly do a week solid and ride between 900-1,200km per day. Absolutely no issues.
Can't say "not needed at all". Your body isn't my body. I know three FJR owners. All HAD to replace the stock seat.
That would be like me saying bar risers are not needed at all. Many FJR owners need too. I didn't

Last edited:
Have you ever opened up the side vents?
If yes. Does it make much difference?
(wondering about stability at speed)
Tried it. Didn't notice any real difference. Weather protection is so good I've never needed to try them for extra comfort. I'm very comfortable down to about 5 degrees without heated gear.

Back
Top Bottom