Post up PICS of members bikes? | Page 249 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post up PICS of members bikes?

• Thread starter aRcTiC_cAt_LaKe_DrAgEr
  • Start date
I know its old, But so am I..
95795f038b6c46d3a6f6cc62f6cb18ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

My dream bike as a teenager! Still looks good.

After 3 years on touring Harley’s I’m changing things up a little this year. Still an air cooled twin though. I’ve kicked tires on a few Monsters over the years. Should of done it sooner...makes all the right sounds, light, perfect balance of power and just a fun simple bike to blast around on.
View attachment 42947View attachment 42948
bellissimo

air cooled? What model/year is it?

After 3 years on touring Harley’s I’m changing things up a little this year. Still an air cooled twin though. I’ve kicked tires on a few Monsters over the years. Should of done it sooner...makes all the right sounds, light, perfect balance of power and just a fun simple bike to blast around on.

Congrats! Nice looking ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet ride
.what year and model?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Not to be the ADV guy that claims his bike can do it all as good as a purpose built bike. But the truth is I love this bike. It’s not a good dirt bike. It’s not as comfortable as my Road Glide was. It’s not as fast and nimble as a S/S. But it can do anything I ask and more. Except look good. ADV bikes are ugly all of them just ugly ?‍♂️

Last edited:
@Wingboy Thanks, it has the DP race ecu so I'm thinking Fatduc wouldn't be applicable in this situation? I'm just kind of learning the ins and outs of them now. Really happy how it runs as it sits although I may lower the gearing. I want to get a bit more sit time before I make a final decision on that.

Absolutely great with the ecu. Every Duc i have owned except for the muffin, has had a 14t sprocket put on it. Makes a huge difference.

Absolutely great with the ecu. Every Duc i have owned except for the muffin, has had a 14t sprocket put on it. Makes a huge difference.

ducati come with excessively tall gearing from the factory?

Nice. Haven't tried the 1100 air cooled but came real close to buying the 1200S Monster after a test ride. Welcome to the Ducati family.

A little late to the thread, but here's my Moto Guzzi V85TT, acquired last fall. It's a fabulous ride that just keeps getting better. It does everything I ask in comfort and style!

P_20190831_133517-2.jpg

P_20190829_174601_HDR-2.jpg

IMG_20190928_153708_5-1.jpg

I sold my Tiger last week. Sorry to see it go; we had some crazy adventures. Here's a gratuitous shot on the TOTD.

TOTD_4x3.jpg

Last edited:
Gawd, those Guzzi's are gorgeous :eek:

Not to be the ADV guy that claims his bike can do it all as good as a purpose built bike. But the truth is I love this bike. It’s not a good dirt bike. It’s not as comfortable as my Road Glide was. It’s not as fast and nimble as a S/S. But it can do anything I ask and more. Except look good. ADV bikes are ugly all of them just ugly ?‍♂️
that top picture is in Frankford, I had a double take for a moment because that looked to familiar! beautiful bike reguardless!

Back
Top Bottom