Pickup Trucks | Page 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pickup Trucks

Well this sounds like a nice upgrade to the Maverick (I know I know...shouldn't be looking at it anymore)...

The wife and I have been talking about a P/U truck again, more of a beater for very limited uses and most likely next year.
No way I am willing to buy new and pay those prices only to worry about it getting stolen etc.. Rusty junk box here I come! (maybe. next year... maybe)

The wife and I have been talking about a P/U truck again, more of a beater for very limited uses and most likely next year.
No way I am willing to buy new and pay those prices only to worry about it getting stolen etc.. Rusty junk box here I come! (maybe. next year... maybe)
I’ve looked at that option also. IF and only IF my side hustle manages to bring in 10-15k/year I would be more willing to buy a pickup.

I can get a used Ranger and it would do great, while I keep a daily EV or something more efficient.

However, dad also has a Ford E350 which would work great for my needs…

But the hybrid Maverick is a great tool considering the mileage…albeit a bit small on the bed part.

I’ve looked at that option also. IF and only IF my side hustle manages to bring in 10-15k/year I would be more willing to buy a pickup.

I can get a used Ranger and it would do great, while I keep a daily EV or something more efficient.

However, dad also has a Ford E350 which would work great for my needs…

But the hybrid Maverick is a great tool considering the mileage…albeit a bit small on the bed part.
Yes, many if's for me as well and some are side hustle related...

Beautiful. Starting to see many of them pile up at dealerships, Hamilton mountain Ford dealers renting space at the shopping mall because they don't have room to keep them all. Hopefully some discounts being offered in near future.

Back
Top Bottom