Pickup Trucks | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pickup Trucks

To each their own but I don't know why someone would pay so much money to buy a new vehicle that already looks 10yrs old.
Not sure why Dodge keeps both versions. I would have thought by now they’d phase out the classic version.
I like the look of the classic vs the new style, but having 2 styles and everything else underneath the same is weird.

Reminds me of the neon days.
You can have a dodge neon (which I did :p), Plymouth neon, Chrysler neon. Different label, but same awesome (JK) car. And yoI get to pay a little more for the Chrysler version cause it’s more elegant… lol

There’s a reason F150 is the most popular vehicle in Canada.

RAM trucks are nice…but according to Reddit every RAM driver is automatically an a$$hole.

🤦🏻‍♂️

RAM seems to have the best deals majority of the time but IME they aren’t the best products. I have zero brand loyalty so just speaking on my experience and those close to me.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I just got a 2023 Ranger XL. Went from car to suv to this. I dont carry passengers anymore so had no interest in a full(ish) rear seat, just wanted the extra foot in the bed. Took me over a month to find one in stock (any options I wanted only came in a 'package' with other stuff that I didnt need) so I wasnt prepared to order one and wait. I also had no need for a full size F150, just the ability to carry larger things when/if I needed to. Also didnt want to spend more than $40K (all in). I did research all the 'mid-size' pickups and this one ticked all MY boxes.

I just got a 2023 Ranger XL. Went from car to suv to this. I dont carry passengers anymore so had no interest in a full(ish) rear seat, just wanted the extra foot in the bed. Took me over a month to find one in stock (any options I wanted only came in a 'package' with other stuff that I didnt need) so I wasnt prepared to order one and wait. I also had no need for a full size F150, just the ability to carry larger things when/if I needed to. Also didnt want to spend more than $40K (all in). I did research all the 'mid-size' pickups and this one ticked all MY boxes.
I’m shocked you were able to get one for 40k all in!

Thoughts on the GMC Canyon? I like those as well. Ranger preferred but Canyon stepped up its game IMO.

I always say, at one point or another, sooner or later, everyone will get it and have a Honda...
Except Honda (and Hyundai) won't build an AWD. I almost bought a used X-Terra, but it was way too much $$$.

AWD is a must in any vehicle I own or plan on owning.

Except Honda (and Hyundai) won't build an AWD. I almost bought a used X-Terra, but it was way too much $$$.
what? ridgeline has been AWD standard in Canada forever.

Not sure why Dodge keeps both versions. I would have thought by now they’d phase out the classic version.
I like the look of the classic vs the new style, but having 2 styles and everything else underneath the same is weird.

Reminds me of the neon days.
You can have a dodge neon (which I did :p), Plymouth neon, Chrysler neon. Different label, but same awesome (JK) car. And yoI get to pay a little more for the Chrysler version cause it’s more elegant… lol
pretty sure the classic and current RAM are a lot more different then just the body.
AFAIK completely new frame, body and interior. Powertrains have stayed mostly the same. Reason why there are only 2 cab configs for the current gen Ram 1500, crew with short/std bed or quad with std bed. No more shorty RCSBs or reg cabs long beds.

We have a couple of Rams in the fleet. All have well over 200k, and a couple are over 300k.

Hands down best pick up trucks I have ever owned. Nothing but regular oil changes and other services.

My daily driver has 250k on it and you wouldn't know it by looking at it. Steering wheel is finally starting to show some wear marks, but that's it. Seats are perfect, door panel unblemished and carpet is fresh.

Not like the Transits where the seat is toast after 40k and sounds like every nut and bolt have backed out and everything clunks.

GM seems to have priced themselves out of the market.

Back
Top Bottom