Ontario Tag-o-rama | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario Tag-o-rama

oh ! an S curve... somewhere in Ontario

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Here it is!:p
The far east end of Queen St.E., intersection of Queen St. E & Victoria Park Av. There's a beautiful place, I didn't know there was something like this in Toronto.:rolleyes:
090415_queen_e.jpg

We used to party there ,when I was a teenager. Huge bonfires and all. The cops would show up around midnight and we would all scatter. Those were the good times

I wasn't soon enough to post but it was the best day this year so far for a ride. Scarborough then off to Mississauga and back to Toronto. Nice day and more to come this week. I never knew this place existed, just Googled historic buildings around the lake and vola this place came up in a 90 year old picture. LOL

PICT0111-2.jpg

I suspect that slogan and I think alike. Here's the current tag at Colborne Lodge in High Park (with my wife as model):

3058_158654025012_598735012_6448294_4597050_n.jpg

And then here's the new spot:

3058_158654040012_598735012_6448296_8258063_n.jpg

With a second pic featuring emergency vehicles responding to a call:

3058_158654035012_598735012_6448295_7968804_n.jpg

I don't think this one is easy. So let me know if y'all need clues.

where are those red hills from a couple posts ago? i'd love to revisit i childhood spot like that but dont remember where it is. Baseline maybe? thanks in advance for any info.

Last edited:
Olde base line and creditview in caledon... that is if you're talking about the badlands

Definately need a hand with this one. No clue where it is.

Found the last spot! Laughton Ave & Connolly St. (thank you Google Maps ;)).

thisone.jpg

Next spot!

18-04-09_1105.jpg

The cause of and (supposed) solution to all our problems. :cool:

^^^ Aww man, too bad I don't have the availability to head up that way! Seems all of the previous pictures have been in GTA and nothing anywhere out here...

I like when they're easy....
IMG00030-20090424-1452.jpg

Here is the next one...
Picture2493.jpg

Grrr, I was hoping by not posting on this thread, it'd keep a low profile so I could get the next spot, I've been so busy for the past weeks, but I'm a little less busy now.

but now this spot isn't as obvious haha

and to those who are wondering, cuz Josh P forgot to post the location, it's the parliment building (i think that's what it's called?) right at College and University

Very easy, no hints needed ;)

Where's the next spot ?

next spot will be up later today, Plans got screwed up yesterday with that storm that rolled in

next spot will be up later today, Plans got screwed up yesterday with that storm that rolled in

Ah! I was just going to say that.

I was in Guelph and thinking about going out when I got home then I looked north lol It's was black, not grey, black

Put the next one up I'm off thsis week and sporting a new camera.

Back
Top Bottom