Ontario Tag-o-rama | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario Tag-o-rama

I would have made it more interesting.
Come on! :pThe Distillery District is a nice place! Especially when you're not to late to get a shot of chocolate :rolleyes:(Last few times I was late - they close at 6pm:toothy9:).
The idea of the game is not to set a spot which nobody could find, but to make fun on riding to different places, to discover new ones.;)

Come on! :pThe Distillery District is a nice place! Especially when you're not to late to get a shot of chocolate :rolleyes:(Last few times I was late - they close at 6pm:toothy9:).
The idea of the game is not to set a spot which nobody could find, but to make fun on riding to different places, to discover new ones.;)

i agree 100% with that..

the pictures that i have done are obvious ... terra cotta ( map in the back )
lighthouse in port credit ( only lighthouse that i know of )
glen abbey gc ( still up on the other board btw )

its about riding there, not figuring out where it is.

i agree 100% with that..

the pictures that i have done are obvious ... terra cotta ( map in the back )
lighthouse in port credit ( only lighthouse that i know of )
glen abbey gc ( still up on the other board btw )

its about riding there, not figuring out where it is.

The Glen abby one I should ride to I was there last night

This one I dont know man the bridge thing a mabob looks really familliar but I'm cluleless on this one.

The bikes out so i might have to challenge a couple of these!

This one I dont know man the bridge thing a mabob looks really familliar but I'm cluleless on this one.

Since this would be your cherry, just ride down to Polson Pier and have a beer....it will come to you.

ricky.gif

i figured it out cause i noticed the traffic arm stopper thingy without railraod tracks.. i guessed it was a lift bridge. not too many of those around , so i googled lift bridges in toronto.. voila

however, it would have been easy if a street name was on it. lol

I just drove over that bridge 20 minutes ago and figured someone would have taken a picture by now. I went over it, turned around at the end and came back. That bridge isn't the safest for bikes, could feel my front tire pushing the forks back and forth.
If no one has laid claim tomorrow I'll go back with a camera.

i was planning on the trip tomorrow, just waiting for flu that i got from the port credit pic to clear up.

Joshbike1.jpg

Found ya! it's about time I get into this game.

Here is the next one....let me know if you need a clue...

joshbike2.jpg

I think I passed you on Cherry Street Josh :p

The new picture is a good one :confused1: , just figured it out. Will ride over there tomorrow if it's nice.

Last edited:
nice spot indeed, I don't know where it is, but I think I'd like to visit, please post the location of this spot when it has been posted!

I just drove over that bridge 20 minutes ago and figured someone would have taken a picture by now. I went over it, turned around at the end and came back. That bridge isn't the safest for bikes, could feel my front tire pushing the forks back and forth.
If no one has laid claim tomorrow I'll go back with a camera.

Funny, I was riding by there at about the same time, but didn't have my camera with me. Too late now I guess.

This looks like a lot of fun. I can;t wait to get involved.

This looks like a lot of fun. I can;t wait to get involved.

We can tag team it dude

I'll bring an ice pack for the knee

P.S: I'll let you know about your jet's I might wait until I'm moved with my new garage to do it in case it rains lol

The one problem with being the poster of the latest spot is that now I gotta wait for someone to find it and post another place for me to ride to. I'm just heading out now to the get the other game's spot.

Here it is!:p
The far east end of Queen St.E., intersection of Queen St. E & Victoria Park Av. There's a beautiful place, I didn't know there was something like this in Toronto.:rolleyes:
090415_queen_e.jpg

Here is the next spot:confused1:
090415_01.jpg

Well, I think I need to add one more pic :binky:
090415_02.jpg

Last edited:
5 minutes too late. I just arrived at the old treatment plant and a new spot has been posted as I snapped the photo. Lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom