Old School Ninja | GTAMotorcycle.com

Old School Ninja

I can't speak to the quality of the sites, but a Google search for 1986+ninja+forum brings up a bunch of viable links.

That's all I got. I don't own a Kawasaki.

I still love the look of the 87 Ninja 750.

Had the same 600r,great bike other than regular maintance,valve adjustments,clutch and tires.Sold it with 70k's and from what I hear still running strong..

Yes I did the Google thing but everything is in the UK or Ausi, was hoping to find somthing somewhat local.
I have been out of biking for a couple years now and wanted something not too expensive to get back into it so when I saw this for the most part Unmolested Ninja I jumped all over it. I want to keep it as original as possible.

Attachments

• Ninja 4.jpg
    Ninja 4.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 69
I had an 85 a few seasons back with a full wolfe exhaust and pods. She was one loud bike!

How is insurance on that bike vs newer ones? Are they even considered super sports, or just vintage now?

Be careful. Kawasaki had issues back in those days.

Just got the bike last week, havent even thought about insurance yet. Its got a full Yoshi on it so Im sure its going have some noise. What kind of issues have you heard. Its got almost 50k and the bike is pretty clean considering so if there were issues I would think they would of been worked out by now.

Issues don't get "worked out."
When they come along.......you fix them.

Besides. That's not the kind of issues I meant.
If you wrench on it yourself. You'll see what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom