Oil Patch and Alberta | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Oil Patch and Alberta

large US military fleet sailing to Venezuela to help “stop narcotics”.
Nothing to do with Maduro sending a naval vessel to ram a cruise liner, nothing at all.

Hey, um where can one pick up some of these negative priced barrels of oil? I figure about 4 barrels can fit in the back of an F150, refining can be figured out later. Asking for a um, friend.

Hey, um where can one pick up some of these negative priced barrels of oil? I figure about 4 barrels can fit in the back of an F150, refining can be figured out later. Asking for a um, friend.
It was because people using oil as an investment were terrified they might have to physically touch the stuff and had absolutely zero idea how to do that. Contracts were coming due and the holder has to pickup their oil at *** (cant remember where). The money people always get out before that happens. Paying someone to take your oil is cheaper and easier than transporting it to storage (which is full now anyway and not available).

I am entertained by your idea. Drive up to a refinery with four barrels in the back and ask them how much would they charge to run your stuff. They are probably just as ill-equipped to do that as the bankers that dumped the crude in the first place.

Nothing to do with Maduro sending a naval vessel to ram a cruise liner, nothing at all.

It was pretty funny that the naval vessel was sank by the cruise ship. If your going to ram a cruise ship you should probably not pick one that was engineered for Antarctic travel , built to near ice breaker specs. Venezualen navy......

It was pretty funny that the naval vessel was sank by the cruise ship. If your going to ram a cruise ship you should probably not pick one that was engineered for Antarctic travel , built to near ice breaker specs. Venezualen navy......

With the present status of cruising the cruise ship owners probably would have liked it sunk for the insurance money.

as long as it sinks DEEP, that one the idiot captain put on the rocks off Italy and had to be removed was in the 10's of millions to rehab. People think thier premiums jump after a fender bender, that woukld have been ugly.

With the present status of cruising the cruise ship owners probably would have liked it sunk for the insurance money.
I've read more than a few stories recently stating that insurance companies are refusing payouts for pandemics....even though people specifically have 'pandemic' under the list of insured against calamities...I think there's a few class action suits being setup right now.

Our insurance rates are going to go through the f'ing roof soon.

EDIT: commented due to insurance, went off the rails towards COVID thread. Ooops.

I've read more than a few stories recently stating that insurance companies are refusing payouts for pandemics....even though people specifically have 'pandemic' under the list of insured against calamities...I think there's a few class action suits being setup right now.

Our insurance rates are going to go through the f'ing roof soon.

EDIT: commented due to insurance, went off the rails towards COVID thread. Ooops.

Insurance Company to policy holder: "Rates are going up because something happened."

Policy Holder: "What happened?"

Insurance Company: "Doesn't matter."

Last edited:
as long as it sinks DEEP, that one the idiot captain put on the rocks off Italy and had to be removed was in the 10's of millions to rehab. People think thier premiums jump after a fender bender, that woukld have been ugly.

The Costa Concordia was scrapped at a total cost of a billion.

Any pictures of Schettino's girlfriend, the one he was trying to impress? Worth a billion?

Back
Top Bottom