October 8,9,10 @ TMP | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

October 8,9,10 @ TMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Donny whats up you want some of this too ok i will give you some. i know this from talking to Ryan which is same person you get your suspension stuff/tips/setup from

by way I know your secrets. you ain’t fooling me Mr i want everyone to think i know it all

don’t come on here and start acting like you know more than everyone else. you’re just like the rest of us which means you are still learning.

Seriously guy, listen to yourself!!!Its emberassing.I rode behind you last year at TMP and all I saw was a straight line warrior who snuck up on corners.

Here's a CRAZY thought.

throw out the trackday throw down and show up at a race.

trackdays are not a measuring service for rider skill and speed, there are too many variables, they are a teaching tool.

If you're gonna call someone out, do it in an arena of measurement that is consistent for everyone, with set rules and a timeframe that everyone involved is aware of.

This is akin to picking a fight at boxercise class.

when did you start talking for kellen?

here's a crazy thought why don’t you guys stop coming on here pretending to be really good riders and putting other riders down because you guys think you guys are better than most other riders man or woman.

instead you guys should use this incident as tool to teach other riders about track safety and bike setup and i think it should be mandatory that all bikes which enters a track must have its suspension looked at. There should be a suspension guru on site at all trackdays just like marshals and the ambulance/s.

Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!! Holy cow that is a good one.

Seriously, I am pretty new to this track day thing, but even I can see how ridiculous it is to "challenge" someone in anger to a race at a trackday or, even worse, on the street!

Try to hang with faster guys for a bit of fun in a few corners, maybe pass a buddy to rub his nose in it a tiny bit if you have the chance to do it 100% safely...but a throw down??? Bloody hell if anyone starts acting like that I am putting it on the trailer and going home.

yellow duck i urge you to stay being a yellow duck you have no idea what you are talking about and i think since you are new at this read and learn. over time you will figure it out

who is the mid pack rider? you kellen?

I sure am, and damn proud of it.

Do they give you the checkered flag do to a lap with at the end of each trackday session?

Guys should start bringing guns to the track. We are in Toronto, are we not?

That’s pretty much what a motorcycle is. It just depends whether the guy or gal riding it has it cocked and loaded and basically what happened on Monday was it went off by accident. and two people got hurt 1 not seriously

Seriously guy, listen to yourself!!!Its emberassing.I rode behind you last year at TMP and all I saw was a straight line warrior who snuck up on corners.

buddy go watch the 2 minute video put up by R1guy if you want to talk about my riding if you were behind me it means you are slow and next time you're at the track with me come over and say hi. get to know the person before you start talking smack about the person. don’t talk about it be about it.

I sure am, and damn proud of it.

Do they give you the checkered flag do to a lap with at the end of each trackday session?

I’m proud of you too kellen good job keep it up. mid pack ain’t so bad it sure beats coming in last and even if you did come in last i would still support you as long as you keep trying. the number one thing is you are happy doing what you do and that all that matters.

no they don’t give me a checkered flag and i don’t need one to tell me that im faster this year than i was last year. but i guess you need 1 ehhhh since your mid pack. well keep trying you'll get there one day.

hey Donny whats up you want some of this too ok i will give you some. i know this from talking to Ryan which is same person you get your suspension stuff/tips/setup from

by way I know your secrets. you ain’t fooling me Mr i want everyone to think i know it all

don’t come on here and start acting like you know more than everyone else. you’re just like the rest of us which means you are still learning.

Exactly, I still learn something every time I get on a bike.

It's almost indoor Motocross season Richard,

you'll get to see how little I actually know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom