October 8,9,10 @ TMP | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

October 8,9,10 @ TMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't have to be there to know your explanation of the crash is completely ridiculous, nonsensical and downright laughable.

You're right, it happens in racing...rarely. But this wasn't racing, it was a trackday.

look kellen i don’t know what your problem is with me but i tell you what we need to settle our differences at the track not on Here. So here it is any road track in Ontario any time you let me know and i will be there. I don’t go around acting like i know everything but you sure sound like you do so lets see how good you are on the track.

Bring your A game and your gopro. We will also make some slight changes to your suspension setup to mimic the setup of the guy who crashed into mike to see if my explanation of the crash is completely ridiculous, nonsensical and downright laughable.

You've officially been challenged by me FBM

You don’t need to run your mouth anymore about this.

I am right this happens all the time especially at the rookie/novice level of racing.

You can't call your self a racer if you don’t know the importance of suspension setup and or you cant read a posting about someone crashing as a result of poor suspension setup.

and another thing lots of post have been made in this room and none of these posts were offensive except for yours why is that?

Even it the suspension was the cause of him piling into Mike (it wasnt) who's fault is it that he was riding on it like that?

Oh, and LOL.

There was only 2 classes. If this kid was in beginner someone would have got run over in the first session.

Crazy... but somebody did get run over eventually. It's already been said, but it sounds like he shouldn't have been there. Let's hope he learned something good from this.

So there better be a suspension guy at every track day to setup each rider before they go on or else people can expect a good ***** ramming?

How many time have you guys heard the "yeah my suspension isn't set up right" line in the morning, so they have the excuse ready for the end of the day?

Seriously grow up.

The guy who cause the collision obvioulsy was in the wrong group and should have been warned by the marshals or the event organizers. If he continued he should have been black flagged.

Just cause you have a fast bike doesn't mean you know how to ride. He clearly needs a course or something. Nothing wrong with manning up and saying to yourself hey man this **** is to fast for me.

Na the kid just kept on riding like an idiot even being warned by other riders and then squeels like a little ***** when he got hurt and takes someone else out with him.

I've seen R1guy ride and he knows his stuff, his lines and how to act on a track. Never seen him do anything unsafe that would endager others.

look kellen i don’t know what your problem is with me but i tell you what we need to settle our differences at the track not on Here. So here it is any road track in Ontario any time you let me know and i will be there. I don’t go around acting like i know everything but you sure sound like you do so lets see how good you are on the track.

Bring your A game and your gopro. We will also make some slight changes to your suspension setup to mimic the setup of the guy who crashed into mike to see if my explanation of the crash is completely ridiculous, nonsensical and downright laughable.

I am right this happens all the time especially at the rookie/novice level of racing.

You can't call your self a racer if you don’t know the importance of suspension setup and or you cant read a posting about someone crashing as a result of poor suspension setup.

and another thing lots of post have been made in this room and none of these posts were offensive except for yours why is that?

Here's a CRAZY thought.

throw out the trackday throw down and show up at a race.

trackdays are not a measuring service for rider skill and speed, there are too many variables, they are a teaching tool.

If you're gonna call someone out, do it in an arena of measurement that is consistent for everyone, with set rules and a timeframe that everyone involved is aware of.

This is akin to picking a fight at boxercise class.

This is akin to picking a fight at boxercise class.

Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!! Holy cow that is a good one.

Seriously, I am pretty new to this track day thing, but even I can see how ridiculous it is to "challenge" someone in anger to a race at a trackday or, even worse, on the street!

Try to hang with faster guys for a bit of fun in a few corners, maybe pass a buddy to rub his nose in it a tiny bit if you have the chance to do it 100% safely...but a throw down??? Bloody hell if anyone starts acting like that I am putting it on the trailer and going home.

Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!! Holy cow that is a good one.

Seriously, I am pretty new to this track day thing, but even I can see how ridiculous it is to "challenge" someone in anger to a race at a trackday or, even worse, on the street!

Try to hang with faster guys for a bit of fun in a few corners, maybe pass a buddy to rub his nose in it a tiny bit if you have the chance to do it 100% safely...but a throw down??? Bloody hell if anyone starts acting like that I am putting it on the trailer and going home.

Guys should start bringing guns to the track. We are in Toronto, are we not?

wow. such a sad strory for Mike... track days are made to learn and better yourself and have fun NOT TO RACE.... to blame this mistake on poor set up ect is bull ****.... lack of skill, careless and experience was at fault...my 2 cents

Last edited:
Oh, boy... Sounds like 4 yrs ago with James.
Why not just flash your laptimers in each others faces.
That way yous wont hold up the rest of us when they have to shut the track down again.

Oh, boy... Sounds like 4 yrs ago with James.
Why not just flash your laptimers in each others faces.
That way yous wont hold up the rest of us when they have to shut the track down again.

I did a 3.6s lap in the afternoon on Saturday. Beat that! Some dumbarse put up a second beacon. haha

If you want to race, go to a race weekend where it belongs. If your going to do it at a track day and put others at risk, let me know which one so I don't show up. Don't forget the rulers for later on when the pants come off.

There was a mechanical failure that had a large part in contributing to this incident.
The people that were involved already know about it.

What about his morning crash? Or when he ran off at turn 2 on the same lap as when he hit a defenceless rider? Were they mechanical failures as well? I don't think anybody would be getting on the guys case if he hadn't been an accident in waiting all day.

ooooooooooooh sh*** watch out everyone...

http://youtu.be/InIxKCa3H9g

And you know this from your many years of racing experience?

hey Donny whats up you want some of this too ok i will give you some. i know this from talking to Ryan which is same person you get your suspension stuff/tips/setup from

by way I know your secrets. you ain’t fooling me Mr i want everyone to think i know it all

don’t come on here and start acting like you know more than everyone else. you’re just like the rest of us which means you are still learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom