Naked/Sportbike Decision | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Naked/Sportbike Decision

I love it. Super comfy to ride, more upright sitting, which is much better for my back. I've got just over 10000 km on it now before I put it to bed for the winter. Dressed it up with quite a bit of carbon. Higher windscreen on it, should be getting my new exhaust next week. Having a decat done on it. Probably have it put on a dyno after it's finished if I can find one not too far away.
I've tried to upload some pics of it but I guess the file is too big and won't load. Any suggestions about that would be great.

I don't regret it one bit. 3 GSXR 600's and 2 GSXR1000's and now on a Ducati Multistrada 1200S. Love the MTS. It's all-day comfy but still 160hp and light and could do a trackday just fine.
I dunno man I hear they give up too much performance for comfort. :rolleyes:

Resize pictures
You can use a 3rd party website to resize them. Alternatively you can upload them to a 3rd party hosting site like imgur.com and then copy the link here.

You can use a 3rd party website to resize them. Alternatively you can upload them to a 3rd party hosting site like imgur.com and then copy the link here.
LOL. Not this guy. That's kinda over my head, I'm 60 and old school.... I can still play my VCR though and operate a remote.

Back
Top Bottom