My sad day. | GTAMotorcycle.com

My sad day.

Mad Mike

Today I lost one of my best friends, Kita, my dog, a Siberian Husky, 14 years old and up till 2 weeks ago was like a puppy. She succumbed to acute pancreatic and kidney problems that came on fast.

I have never been so sad.

RIP my love.

IMG_0395.jpeg

Sorry to hear.

I think Huskies are one of few breeds that I think are beautiful.

My condolences. Sad to hear.

So sad to hear of your loss. We lost our Aussie Sheppard just over two years ago and I still think of him.

Sorry to hear we went through the same thing this year with our 16-year-old husky cross. Acted like a puppy until bladder cancer took her.

Sent from the future

Sorry for your loss.

I also had a female husky that passed at about 14. We had to put her down because her hips were gone.

I find it disturbing how prevalent cancer has become among cats and dogs. I don't remember it being very common when I was younger.

I find it disturbing how prevalent cancer has become among cats and dogs. I don't remember it being very common when I was younger.
I think the same can be said for humans.

Very sorry to hear this, Almost nothing can fill the void that losing your dog creates.

“Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust.
They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made. „
Roger A. Caras

My condolences. I’m sure it’s very difficult time for you and your family.

I think the same can be said for humans.
That's actually a simple one we live much longer now and have better diagnostics. The longer you live the more time cancer has to form. Same is probably true for pets or at least it is easier to diagnose when before no one knew the reason.

Sent from the future

That's actually a simple one we live much longer now and have better diagnostics. The longer you live the more time cancer has to form. Same is probably true for pets or at least it is easier to diagnose when before no one knew the reason.

Sent from the future
There some truth to that, no argument there.
But this isn't the time or place to discuss the other side of the coin here.

Sorry to hear. Pets dying is rough. My wife still carries our dogs collar in her purse and he has been gone for a few years.

Back
Top Bottom