MY M4 EXHAUST WAS STOLEN, suspects descriptions .... | GTAMotorcycle.com

MY M4 EXHAUST WAS STOLEN, suspects descriptions ....

Kawi.Girl

Don Mills & Sheppard Area Exhaust Theft on night of Oct 4, 2012

I have some information on who may have stolen my exhaust on the night of Thursday, October 4th, 2012. My neighbour saw two guys on motorcycles in my car spot in front of my bike THAT very night. He said they were hanging out in my spot and he spoke with them as he thought they were my friends and waiting for me. They both had backpacks on. Here is their description:

WHITE MALE WITH SHORT HAIR RIDING A RED/WHITE YAMAHA (POSSIBLY R6)

PHILIPINO/ASIAN MALE RIDING A MAROON COLOUR SUZUKI (600 or 750)

These are two riders, two guys that probably ride together and are friends. If anyone knows who these two guys may be or has any information, please contact me ASAP.

Thank you.

Kawi.Girl

I'm disappointed that the culprits are two of my fellow riders, very disappointing indeed.

My god....I live right on sheppard and donmills...to think I wanted to buy a new Ninja 250....I will give up this thought untill I collect some money to rent up a storage unit....

thieves are not even showing mercy to 250s now

I'm disappointed that the culprits are two of my fellow riders, very disappointing indeed.

So much for the comradery amongst motorcyclists. Pathetic.

She said may have stolen.
Did they have backpacks or something where to put the exhaust?

I think they may be back for the rest of the bike soon.

I said this before & I'll say it again MOST thieves are also bikers.
They know the value of items & they know how to remove them

Sent from my tablet using my paws

She said may have stolen.
Did they have backpacks or something where to put the exhaust?

They both had backpacks. My bike is chained to a pillar with industrial chain. It's not going anywhere, hopefully. Lol

End of the day, just an exhaust. But I loved that exhaust and I'll just have to get a new one. Just a reminder that the world isn't as nice of a place as we'd like to think. Same goes for the people in it, unfortunately.

And if they needed the exhaust/money that badly to do that, then clearly they needed it more than I. And I feel sorry for them. They will get what they deserve.

I'm betting the guy who stole it is riding around with it on his bike.

Don Mills & Sheppard Area Exhaust Theft on night of Oct 4, 2012

I have some information on who may have stolen my exhaust on the night of Thursday, October 4th, 2012. My neighbour saw two guys on motorcycles in my car spot in front of my bike THAT very night. He said they were hanging out in my spot and he spoke with them as he thought they were my friends and waiting for me. They both had backpacks on. Here is their description:

WHITE MALE WITH SHORT HAIR RIDING A RED/WHITE YAMAHA (POSSIBLY R6)

PHILIPINO/ASIAN MALE RIDING A MAROON COLOUR SUZUKI (600 or 750)

These are two riders, two guys that probably ride together and are friends. If anyone knows who these two guys may be or has any information, please contact me ASAP.

Thank you.

Kawi.Girl

Try to get the security footage and post their mugs on here

and look on kijiji for that item being sold

Don't be so sure... If the thieves wanted the bike enough, chains chains won't stop them.

But it would sure make their life difficult and make them spend an additional 5mins

I think they may be back for the rest of the bike soon.

Maybe that is their master plan? Steal the bike a piece at a time since it's chained up?

Just kidding, sucks for the loss.

Back
Top Bottom