Motorcyclist sought in collision that left young boy with life-threatening injuries | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcyclist sought in collision that left young boy with life-threatening injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy is a scumbag for fleeing the scene no doubt; there is absolutely no excuse for that whatsoever.
however...

If I read correctly, the kid ran onto the street and it may not have been the motorcyclists fault for the accident. Riding without license or ownership however is just plain stupid.

Seems like a very unfortunate series of events, caused by lapses in judgement, resulting in the worst possible outcome. Hope they throw the book at the biker for leaving the scene.

The media are going to have a field day with this. Innocent little kid runs get's hit by big, tough, Hells Angel biker who takes off and leaves him for dead. That'll sell a few newspapers.

If I read correctly, the kid ran onto the street and it may not have been the motorcyclists fault for the accident.
Hope you got your flame suit on.

Hope you got your flame suit on.

“Radiul Chowdhury was struck by a motorcycle Sunday in Toronto after he darted into traffic while with his mother in the city’s east end. He remains unconscious and sustained serious brain damage, along with a broken shoulder, elbow and legs.

Police say the man faces charges including driving a motor vehicle with an improper license, operating a motor vehicle without insurance and leave an accident scene causing bodily harm.”

As I had written before, very unfortunate series of events.

There should absolutely be outrage over him leaving the scene...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/URL]

“Radiul Chowdhury was struck by a motorcycle Sunday in Toronto after he darted into traffic while with his mother in the city’s east end. He remains unconscious and sustained serious brain damage, along with a broken shoulder, elbow and legs.

Police say the man faces charges including driving a motor vehicle with an improper license, operating a motor vehicle without insurance and leave an accident scene causing bodily harm.”

As I had written before, very unfortunate series of events.

There should absolutely be outrage over him leaving the scene...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hitting the kid was a very unfortunate accident and if it went down as written "darted into traffic" its hard to fully blame the rider. If he was drunk/high thats another story.

The bigger issue here is he was unlicensed and more importantly uninsured. That alone makes everything worse for the family the fact he ran makes him an even bigger scumbag.

Justice can never be served, no jail time will reverse what happened, we can only hope the family finds a way to live a fulfilling life goijg forward.

A really unfortunate, sad and horrible thing to have happen to your kid. I hope the he pulls through.

Social media pages were blowing up on Sunday night with posts from "bikers" calling for the unknown rider's head. The tone changed yesterday after the name and so called " association" was released. These same people, that a day before were practically executing the guy, were back peddling saying it was the mother's fault for letting the kid run out on the road.

Sad world that some people live in

Yes, I for one understand that the kid ran out into the street. Not the bikers fault. You could argue that the Mother was responsible. I am sure nothing was done deliberately by either person.
However, What if he did stop the moment he realised he hit the kid. Would the injuries not have been so serious? No guess work required.
That is what really bothers me and I am sure many others.

Riding without insurance and a license aside, you have to be a low human being to be capable of taking off after a massive collision that likely would have killed the kid. He left the kid behind like roadkill. Unfathomable.

We have no idea if the little boys family or friends are reading any of this.I'm locking the thread for their sake.Get well soon Radiul.
39509054_1558969966995740_r.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom