Motorcyclist sought in collision that left young boy with life-threatening injuries | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcyclist sought in collision that left young boy with life-threatening injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexCB500

Unbelievable... hit and run with female passenger behind. Red and Orange Harley type. What kind of person would do smth like this?

“ A young boy struck by a motorcycle in the city’s east end has been rushed to hospital in critical condition.
The collision occurred in the area of Victoria Park Avenue and Adair Road at around 1:30 p.m.

Toronto police say the motorcycle is believed to a red or orange cruiser-type Harley Davidson. The driver has been described as a heavy-set white male who is believed to be between 40 and 50 years old.”

Motorcyclist sought in collision that left young boy with life-threatening injuries

POS. I hope they catch him quickly. I still wish we could do eye for an eye punishment here. It would make people think twice about being selfish arseholes.

The little boy (4yo) is recovering in hospital!!! Gws little guy!
Aparently there was a 2nd up rider: Female in her 20's shoulder length blond hair..black top, white running shoes...apparently fled on foot after the hit n run

Last edited:
So, since hit and run is a criminal offence and most (all?) insurance policies are void when the vehicle is used in the commission of a criminal offence, does that mean that this ********** stands to lose all of their worldly possessions? It won't bring the kid back, but making someone start again from scratch at 50 seems like a good first step.

So, since hit and run is a criminal offence and most (all?) insurance policies are void when the vehicle is used in the commission of a criminal offence, does that mean that this ********** stands to lose all of their worldly possessions? It won't bring the kid back, but making someone start again from scratch at 50 seems like a good first step.
My heart breaks for the kids family, my youngest son is 5 and this hits home hard. RIP little guy

Assuming he goes to prison for a while he might not be able to start anything again, crimes against children don't go over well with the other inmates. On one hand I hope he lives a long time, goes mad from the guilt and suffers with what he's done, the other hand I hope he has a slow painful demise.

From cp24.com
pic of dirtbag bike
image.jpg

pic of dirtbag passenger
image.jpg

That's a Road Glide. The pics are pretty good. They'll likely get this guy, or the guy will turn himself in.

Read the posts in sequential order. Heart was broken when I read the little guy died; holy emotional roller-coaster when I then read he's still alive. GWS little dude.

Someone, somewhere knows these people. Hopefully they're local and there's a chance of capture and prosecution.

They'll get them, good pics.

I could say more but it'll just come out as a bunch of asterisks.

Yeah okay like that will ever be allowed to happen, these insurance companies love to slither their way out of a payout, insurance is insurance, regardless if it was accident or on purpose the insurance has to pay.

As Blackfin says, hurt, died, now hurt not dead. That's a big oopsie.
Hope the little guy makes a full recovery.
As for the rider and passenger, they will be interviewed very soon by Metro's finest.

Thank God the boy is still alive. The criminal rider will get what's coming to him. So will the passenger, as she's an accessory after the fact. Best thing they can do now is turn themselves in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom