Motorcyclist sought in collision that left young boy with life-threatening injuries | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcyclist sought in collision that left young boy with life-threatening injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

In the things that matter dept...... I hope that little fella heals up likw new!
well she may be looking for a new date, fill your boots!

The bike in the incident is a fairly new HD roadglide, about a 35K bike new, and no insurance. boggles my mind.
or license.

Interesting that they won’t publish name and court location. Are they expecting a mob with pitchforks and torches or something?

A Go Fund me Page has been created by a GTAM member.Lets show the GTA that bikers care! Justin White has invited you to join the fundraising team for their campaign

The main GoFund campaign has been stopped by Buy’s father...

“Ruhul who is Radi’s father has asked that we suspend the campaign as he fells that there are others more in need. He will be accepting all donations made thus far and using it to help his community in his sons name.”

Click here to support Prayers for Radiul Chowdhury organized by Real Sports Family

The main GoFund campaign has been stopped by Buy’s father...

“Ruhul who is Radi’s father has asked that we suspend the campaign as he fells that there are others more in need. He will be accepting all donations made thus far and using it to help his community in his sons name.”

Click here to support Prayers for Radiul Chowdhury organized by Real Sports Family
Interesting. Real Sports organized the GoFundMe? Is the secrecy because the rider is associated with a professional sports team in Toronto? Dumb but lots of money?

Many thanks to Justin White for stepping up with the GoFundMe page. All we can do now is to continue our prayers and good wishes for little Radiul's full recovery.

well she may be looking for a new date, fill your boots!

The bike in the incident is a fairly new HD roadglide, about a 35K bike new, and no insurance. boggles my mind.

She is an accessory to a crime, but no name or even mention of her arrest.

Edit: She is in custody but no charges laid.

Last edited:
She is an accessory to a crime, but no name or even mention of her arrest.

Edit: She is in custody but no charges laid.

Probably as her name could be linked back to the rider.

Last edited:
most likely a club guy (undercover cop) trying to climb the ranks. didnt want to blow his cover by publishing name.

Interesting. Real Sports organized the GoFundMe? Is the secrecy because the rider is associated with a professional sports team in Toronto? Dumb but lots of money?
The father works for MLSE

You brought up a Very good point.

I remember in the past i heard that some pro teams prohibit their players to ride motorcycles as it’s too dangerous for their huge investments.

I did some reading and it IS true. Barcelona FC comes in mind. If this guy is a pro athlete for a team like this and likes riding he cant possibly have either moto licence or insurance into his name.

I like this theory...

I remember in the past i heard that some pro teams prohibit their players to ride motorcycles as it’s too dangerous for their huge investments.

I did some reading and it IS true. Barcelona FC comes in mind. If this guy is a pro athlete for a team like this and likes riding he cant possibly have either moto licence or insurance into his name.

I like this theory...
whaa?

I like this theory...

The boys father works with MLSE and Real Sports!?

The guy's name has been released.
Darren Robert Dawson was released on $25,000 bail with the consent of the Crown.

He was ordered to surrender his passport, remain in Ontario, not use a motor vehicle, and not contact the victim or his family.

Darren Robert Dawson was released on $25,000 bail with the consent of the Crown.

He was ordered to surrender his passport, remain in Ontario, not use a motor vehicle, and not contact the victim or his family.

I'm still wondering why the delay in naming him or is that a common occurrence until those charged appear in court?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom