Motorcycle stolen at Gunpoint | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle stolen at Gunpoint

Was absolutely not expecting this to be a local story. Saying this out loud in case I need to remember it later - I am not risking a bullet over my comprehensive deductible

Anyone comes at me with a knife / gun and wants the car / bike / whatever....here you go. Have fun.
Likewise. But mine (car) better be running when they take it or they arent going anywhere, unless I start it for them. Also will be lucky to make it a block unless they know how to drive a POS. It wont be fun for them.

Anyone comes at me with a knife / gun and wants the car / bike / whatever....here you go. Have fun.
I carry a different wallet when travelling with very little that matters in it. Normally a DL and working low limit credit card and some filler cards. No issue handing it over as it is easy to cancel. Camadian wallet is more of a pain and you may get some gift cards but I havent considered it necessary to carry a theft wallet in canada (yet).

"The suspect was then taken into custody without further incident."

Should've f'd him up if you ask me.
Last thing anyone wants is what happens in the UK happening here...bike jackings, knife attacks, acid attack etc etc

Probably because the bad guys will find ways to get them anyhow....

Crazy story though, I heard biker gangs do this kinda thing, especially the ones in southwestern Ontario.
If they want my X they can have it.

Time to fix our legal system, do a wheelie lose your license and your bike..... Steal anything at gunpoint should be 5 years minimun, no parole.

With the wheelie you get punished immediately with suspension and seizure. With armed robbery you get a legitimate trial before conviction and punishment. Yeah, fix our legal system.

Not that I approve of wheelies or traffic infractions

Wondering what kind of bike it was... If the victim is a member of this forum - tell us your story!
Perhaps, a kill-switch with a timer may help prevent your precious from never being seen again.

Wondering what kind of bike it was... If the victim is a member of this forum - tell us your story!
Perhaps, a kill-switch with a timer may help prevent your precious from never being seen again.
Screw that. If they have a gun, I want them to ride away fast and far. Trying to trigger a timed kill switch adds danger to me and not much else. It would need enough time that they were far from me at which point, they would probably just dump the bike (probably literally) and hop back in the car to disappear and do it again another day.

Back
Top Bottom