Motorcycle Memes.... | Page 27 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Memes....

eks67puozs141.png

Thought you were in BC. Is winter even a thing there?

BC is more than just Vancouver and the Okanagan Valley. Winter tires or chains are legally required on the highways pretty much everywhere else in the province from Oct 1st to March 31st.

Plus all the best ski hills are in BC - our local ski hill 45 minutes away gets 7.5m of snow a season, Revelstoke is an hour and a half away and gets 24m of snow a season. Comparatively, Toronto only gets 1.2m of snow a year, so winter is definitely a thing in the province.

That said, we are currently in the Valley, so no, winter is not a thing here. Wife and I only have 1 car between the two of us, and I ride my motorcycle pretty much all year round.

Last edited:
Here's a pic taken on the Coquihalla Highway this past weekend. Yeah winter is a thing there.
I refuse to drive on the coquihalla during the winter. Scary as hell for me. About 10 years back drove from vancouver to big white in the middle of a snow storm. On the way back, had a flat. Replaced with the spare, only to have the spare flat out. Ended up getting towed to the nearest town (hope).

Never again.

Summers? Beautiful. But ya, winters are not fun

Back
Top Bottom