Motorcycle Memes.... | Page 25 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Memes....

I'd hate to call it packratting. I think of it a (vast?) store of possible materials for future projects or repairs.
Asked my dad for some 40 year old ceiling tiles he'd saved, that matched the ones used in our church.
He denied my request, and had to throw them out 10 years later due to water damage.

I do wish whoever tossed my D&D first edition books hadn't though.

They look so peaceful when they're sleeping:
mbrB55il.jpg

Asked my dad for some 40 year old ceiling tiles he'd saved, that matched the ones used in our church.
He denied my request, and had to throw them out 10 years later due to water damage.

I do wish whoever tossed my D&D first edition books hadn't though.
My pa stockpiles stuff but will hand it out without hesitation if it's useful for something. Can come in extremely handy

I ask the same about shoes and purses. I'm pretty sure I have less invested in all my bikes than what's in my wife's closet.

When I was married the subject of a bike came up a few times, response was always the money could be spent more wisely elsewhere. Based on how many not so inexpensive purses and shoes she acquired over the years I'm guessing that's where she meant.

3 months after moving out I found money for a bike.

@timtune I agree...when I started dating again in 2010 after my divorce, any guy I met up with had to either have or be interested in getting a motorcycle...in fact, my hubby saw my profile pictures (of which one was a very sexy one of me with my bike), he went out and bought a bike just so we could meet LOL...here we are 8 years later still having fun! :D

@timtune I agree...when I started dating again in 2010 after my divorce, any guy I met up with had to either have or be interested in getting a motorcycle...in fact, my hubby saw my profile pictures (of which one was a very sexy one of me with my bike), he went out and bought a bike just so we could meet LOL...here we are 8 years later still having fun! :D
You've no doubt heard the old saw here - "pics or it didn't happen". Just kidding, there must have been a pic if he had to go buy a bike.

I had a bike when I met the Squeeze in collage. 37 years later we're still having fun too.

Wow! Nice to see he was properly rewarded. It sure ain't easy for single men these days.

I love riding motorcycles and everything that comes with that... but I am done in 2021. This is taking up too much of my time. I am struggling to keep up with the everyday chores of cooking, cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I have decided to get rid of my gear.
Below is a list of what’s available. Serious inquires only!!! DO NOT INSULT ME WITH LOW BALL OFFERS! I know what I have!
Thanks for reading and understanding......
1. Vacuum
2. Broom and dust pan
3. Mop and bucket
4. Lawn mower
5. Leaf blower
6. Washer and dryer
7. Iron and board
8. Dishwasher
Pm me for prices
On another note my bike is amazing!!!

That was hilarious.....and its funny, I just bought a squeeze mop today at CT...I should have come to inspect yours...

Actually I just thought it comedic to miss the ridiculesly high bars .......

A riding position that puts your arms to sleep? Great lets do that.

Back
Top Bottom