Motorcycle Memes.... | Page 28 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Memes....

thats been "on sale" for like 3 years, the fuckin seller never replies to any emails or messages :mad:
I saw that it was posted by some person and then went to only being posted by that dealership. Does the dealership also not reply back?

At first I wasn't a fan of that colour scheme, but it's growing on me.

Does the dealership also not reply back?
correct
If it they had, I(or someone) would have bought it by now and they wouldnt need to post it for 3 years in a row.

Or maybe it sold already and they're so bad at computing they havent figured out to remove it yet

There's one not too far from you that's been up for sale all year. Down to $15k from $19k at the start of the season:
thats been "on sale" for like 3 years, the fuckin seller never replies to any emails or messages :mad:
Might pop by and see if it's vapourbike or not.

I checked with MV Agusta about getting bags for it, and they referred me back to their site, which says both out of stock & coming soon.

Seems like a nice little niche bike, if you can get the bags, otherwise, you'd probably be better off going for a different MV Agusta model.

edit: or if you can't get the bags and need them, pass to another brand.

Last edited:
98JYMjR.png

I need a motorcycle and a piano...

You know what they say:

Big motorcycle = small pianist
I'd post a link to the Youtube channel of the hot Asian girl that plays the piano in lingerie but my wife may get suspicious when future similar youtube playlist suggestions pop up ;)

I actually would like a Yamaha mini-grand though.

790 in it's natural resting state:
5bL9x9Ol.jpg

Riders: we mostly buy adventure bikes for their comfort, and tarmac munching abilities.

Manufacturers:
5t5pjl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom