Monthly Insurance | GTAMotorcycle.com

Monthly Insurance

gtprince

I recently purchased a 1989 Ninja 600, Had my m1 last year, didnt have insurance with it, expired. And am about to go again to obtain my M1. I'm 22, gonna be 23 in november have had my G for 5 years, license for 6. Does anyone know what I would be paying for insurance, and I've read some companies insure on a monthly basis, does anyone know the companies that do so. Thanks

I recently purchased a 1989 Ninja 600, Had my m1 last year, didnt have insurance with it, expired. And am about to go again to obtain my M1. I'm 22, gonna be 23 in november have had my G for 5 years, license for 6. Does anyone know what I would be paying for insurance, and I've read some companies insure on a monthly basis, does anyone know the companies that do so. Thanks

Read the sticky entitled "Read before posting" -- all of your questions are answered there.

Read the sticky entitled "Read before posting" -- all of your questions are answered there.

I Did, I called around. so far 3310. Unless i go with state farm and bring my car over its only 109.25 a month... I thought after 15 years the bike should be cheaper. I guess not.

sigh...

SportDecisionTree11.jpg

if you cant understand this please sell your bike

Are you asking for a company that will insure you on a month to month basis or do you want a yearly sum to be broken down into monthly payments?

The first (month to month) doesn't exist.

SF does monthly withdrawls

Back
Top Bottom