Mice | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mice

I have 2 cats. I don't have mice. :)
I have one cat, he's a savage. I find fur or feathers at the the back door at least 3 times a day, he often sneaks in with his prey. Problem is 1/2 the time he's playing catch-and-release.

We have one cat (indoor) but he loves being in the garage when I'm there tinkering with stuff so I let him. He's never caught a mouse (if he did he'd have fun killing it) but his scent in the garage must be enough to keep the mice away as I've never had a problem even in my rural location.

thumbnail_IMG_0022 kai christmas.jpg
He is growing, here is a pic of my cat hanging out in the christmas tree

1613511035215.png

Mine showing his Christmas spirit.

What is there for them to eat? I have a detached heated garage with no food. Never seen a mouse.

Had a problem in the house until I did a thorough perimeter check and blocked/filled every hole or orfice I could find.

I live on the Rouge wildlife corridor, non stop supply of rodents, I get everything but rats.

every spring I had big dollar repairs due to raccoons, skunks, mice and squirrels.

The last few years I run my bikes periodically for 30 minutes inside the garage with the doors and windows closed. That seems to be working.
That might work on your family as well

• Haha
Reactions: TK4
Agree. Trying to figure out an easy way to put the house under positive pressure to safely gas the garage if I see intruders.

Edit:

I poisoned the last intruder and he curled up in a box of mini spares and died. Took me quite a while to find the stinky sob.

A friend went fishing at a trout pond just as the season was closing. Beers and good, times he was over his limit when he saw the owner coming so he threw the fish into his tackle box.

When he got home he put his tackle box on a shelf in the garage. That winter they could smell something foul in the garage and thought it was a dead mouse.

In the spring he opened his tackle box and everything was sitting in liquid fish.

Round about this time of year I cut down on feeding my cat. She eats mice to survive. Incredible how many she catches.

I was at a small asphalt plant the subject of cats came up. The place used to have rats, mice and snakes. Then a feral cat moved in. They fed it a bit to keep it around because they no longer had mice, rats or snakes. They didn't even have grasshoppers. I saw the thing once and it was ugly.

A friend went fishing at a trout pond just as the season was closing. Beers and good, times he was over his limit when he saw the owner coming so he threw the fish into his tackle box.

When he got home he put his tackle box on a shelf in the garage. That winter they could smell something foul in the garage and thought it was a dead mouse.

In the spring he opened his tackle box and everything was sitting in liquid fish.
Many years ago i did a lot of ice fishing with a co-worker on Simcoe. He would always fall asleep. Every time he did,i tossed a minnow in the pocket of his snow suit. His wife complained about the smell and he would throw the thing in the wash. Didn't help, smell came back the next week. This went on for a couple of years, and a couple of suits.I never told him.

Back
Top Bottom