Meng Wanzhou | GTAMotorcycle.com

Meng Wanzhou

Hopefully this will have some influence in the release of the pair

Hopefully this will have some influence in the release of the pair
Well you know how well TJ does with foreign policy, this whole Meng thing shouldn't have happened in the first place... but I am curious to know, hopefully they drop that ruse.

That best case is the quick convict both then send them home.the only way they are coming home is after a guilty verdict.

Sent using a thumb maybe 2

Wouldn’t be uncommon for China to off communications with Canada till they figure what else they can hold them for further bargaining chips

I’ll bet the liberals had a hand in the deal dates. Had Meng been released before the election, there would have been immense pressure on Liberals to secure a release for the Mikes.

If JT fails to get them freed now, he has time on his side.

Trudeau about to give a press conference, fingers crossed

Edit: The Michaels are on a plane coming home

Last edited:
JT: Joe, I tried and failed. I dont know what to do now. Can you help?
Joe: Alright, let me see what I can do
JT: Thank you so very much
Joe: Done. You owe me
JT: Anything!! Just name it and its yours.

to be continued......

“Ordinary, everyday Canadian man…..” who I’m sure is 100% not a spy….

4a60d2d85f16dae82cdb014b1ae2d09e.jpg

I still maintain that the correct course of action years ago, was for the police on the ground to have a "miscommunication", or "were not able to identify the correct departure gate in time", or something of that sort, so that we wouldn't get involved in the Americans' dirty laundry.

Anyone who has a pulse can now see how the Chinese operate. Travel there at your peril.

Well you know how well TJ does with foreign policy, this whole Meng thing shouldn't have happened in the first place... but I am curious to know, hopefully they drop that ruse.

Although Brian's suggestion above could have been an option (albeit perhaps a not particularly realistic one), extradition treaties are actually kinda important, so, yeah. Whether there was actual merit to the whole situation or just more of Trumps political nonsense from those years now behind us, I doubt we'll ever really know.

China's about face on sending our guys home literally hours after Meng's release sure makes their claims from the last few years that they were spies and all that other nonsense pretty laughable though.

And yeah, China is not on my tourist destination list, ever. **** that Winnie The Pooh Xi Jinping arsebag. (Cue aneurism from some Chinese government censor who finds this post and can't remove it lol - those are forbidden keyword combinations over there lol - Google it if you want the whole story...)

can someone give coles notes on this whole thing please. I try to keep up with current events, but missed this somehow.

If I remem correctly, we kept the lady because she was a spy? what do those other guys have to do with it?

edit: she was not a spy, dont want to spread any false info.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom