Market Check: Ninja 250 2008-2011 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Market Check: Ninja 250 2008-2011

Just because you paid the full tax amount doesn't mean you're a noob. It just shows you're an honest person who likes to give the government you're hard earned cash. :cool: It also doesn't make the people (me) who didn't pay full tax on their bike crooks. We're just smarter and think that we give the government enough of our money. Haha

Yeah, I got the same idea as you. I bought a 2009 with 5200km, never been dropped or red-lined, and not a single scratch for $4000. I think it was a good deal, since I bought it about a few weeks ago while prices are still higher then compared to winter.

Prices have started to fall... I will get my bike by the week end. Hoping to find a 2010 or 2011 between 4,000-4,500. scratch here and there doesnt bother me so long as the bike is in good mechanical order.

I can't freakin wait... I know i will be ******** bricks when I ride for the first time.

Is this a fair price 4,300 Kawasaki NInja 2010

Fender Eliminator
Gorilla Alarm
1900 km

Black

With safety
Orginal Owner

Is this a fair price 4,300 Kawasaki NInja 2010

Fender Eliminator
Gorilla Alarm
1900 km

Black

With safety
Orginal Owner

Gorilla alarm is a couple hundred dollars. I'm assuming the condition is excellent? Is there still factory warranty? If so, it seems like a pretty fair/good price. See if you can haggle in person tomorrow (but have cash in hand).

Most importantly, what's the bike worth to you? Are you willing to part with $4,300? If so, then it's a great price. We can't always find the best of everything, but we can settle for what makes us happy/satisfied. Also have the seller be "liberal" on the UVIP value.

Same with a fender eliminator. Living downtown, an alarm is worth it. Condition is excellent, 1300kms. No factory warranty. Owner is the original purchaser and will provide all the original purchase receipts.

Gorilla alarm is a couple hundred dollars. I'm assuming the condition is excellent? Is there still factory warranty? If so, it seems like a pretty fair/good price. See if you can haggle in person tomorrow (but have cash in hand).

Most importantly, what's the bike worth to you? Are you willing to part with $4,300? If so, then it's a great price. We can't always find the best of everything, but we can settle for what makes us happy/satisfied. Also have the seller be "liberal" on the UVIP value.

the 2011 has been sold. been watching all those, but im only after black.

When you don't match, it looks better when you go fast haha

But seriously..I would probably wear an orange helmet, with a green jacket on a yellow bike.

I completely agree, first had the mindset of oh I should've looked for a bike before getting my helmet for the course, decided to buy a helmet and all the gear(though the rest is all black..) and may as well break the helmet in, to hell with matching lol.

There has to be some style when it comes to biking i think... i rather spend a hundred extra bucks or so and get the color i want, rather than settle.

I got my gear first. Was thinking of a matte black helmet, because its pretty standard.. went with this
images.jpg

The bike ....

Attachments

• 263822_2211352608126_1376821081_32611942_4615004_n.jpg
    263822_2211352608126_1376821081_32611942_4615004_n.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 24
for some reason I like the special edition ninja better than the others :)

got mine last year, 2009 Ninja 250R, special edition, 3700 KM, a crack by the right turn signal (supposedly her daughter hit the turn signal with her bike and cracked the fairing...) Paid $3700 + tax which came up to about $4100 i think. Im happy so far :)

Black was the color that is highest in demand according to some forums. Plus it matches my gear.

Mine is 2,000km, only a few straches on top of the turn signal. Nothing on the fairings or handle bars. Tiny chip on the gas tank. Otherwise looks pretty good as far as I can tell. Not happy with the fender eliminator job. But whatever, i thought i was getting a good deal anyways.

For a small bike it sounded amazing reved up.

Forgot to mention, bike came with a lein registered against it!!!

No longer in my custody.

Back
Top Bottom